The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

How to get study material for SAS-grund and 1,2,3?

Hungry learner looking for good sources

*RandaAY*
post 19.Jan.2015, 01:29 AM
Post #1

I have finished SFI D and wish to advance my Swedish as soon as possible...I have looked online for study materials targeted towards Svenska som andra spr?k (grundniv?, 1, 2, and/or 3), or something that corresponds to those levels, but could not find, so can anyone suggest where to look? I wish to study by myself while waiting for new courses to start at Komvux and can then take a niv? test that determines which level is most appropriate for me. Any help whatsoever is GREATLY WELCOME! Thanks and have a great start to the new week!
Go to the top of the page
+
Gordy
post 19.Jan.2015, 10:36 AM
Post #2

For SAS grund we used a text book called Spr?kporten Bas and for SAS 1 & 2 Spr?kporten 123 ISBN no. 978-91-44-07917-2

You could check with your local Komvux if they use the same but even if not these books will help at improving your Swedish.

If you Google you can find them from various sellers I think when I bought Bas it was cheapest from CDON.

You can probably also borrow them from the library but then you will miss out on getting sign in info for the website and this is a very good resource to use alongside the book.
+
cherrybubble
post 19.Jan.2015, 10:48 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (RandaAY @ 19.Jan.2015, 01:29 AM) *
I have finished SFI D and wish to advance my Swedish as soon as possible...I have looked online for study materials targeted towards Svenska som andra spr?k (grundniv?, 1, 2, ... (show full quote)

We also used the same books as Gordy mentioned. They are very good books!
Why would you take a niv?test? Are you not already eligible for SAS Grund? For SAS grund, you can apply and start a class even a day before it starts, so just apply for any class that begins soon.
For sas though, the most important thing was definitely not the textbook, it was learning how to read and answer questions for the novel and the other parts of the class, so be careful in thinking that the textbooks with increase your level.
Good luck!
+
badkarma
post 19.Jan.2015, 05:28 PM
Post #4

with a bit of google search these are also available as pdf online
+
Gordy
post 23.Jan.2015, 03:30 PM
Post #5

Here is a website that our SAS teacher mentioned to us.

http://www.lardigsvenska.com/

Some of it you will have already covered in SFI but there is still lots that you won' have covered yet. In particular the grammar section should be well worth your while studying.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: