The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

Pepper Spray needed!

where can i find it?

anticommie
post 8.Jan.2011, 05:37 AM
Post #31

Women are not aloud self defense in sweden. You must be a good victim and not fight back or you will go to jail. Sweden is the most f#cked up society in the western world, looks like islam has already taken over.
Go to the top of the page
+
Smiling Canuk
post 8.Jan.2011, 07:27 AM
Post #32

QUOTE (Swedesmith @ 7.Jan.2011, 02:49 PM) *
Among some tribes of American Indians, captives of war were given over to the women to administer torture. They were much more vicious.

I'm sure you must know all about this based on personal experience? Since I'm half Mohawk Indian thanks for the history lesson. I'm sure the Viking tribes did the same. But I won't argue thats the best thing that could happen to male offenders who assault women.

In Canada at least, pepper spray is illegal. The police carry it as an alternative to more lethal forms of force but no citizen may without getting a weapons charge.

My sister is a martial arts expert and taught women defense courses. She'll tell you the best defense is to avoid confrontation situations, but if it happens scream, run and if nothing is left, she knows a half dozen ways to seriously hurt a male attacker.
+
duogrn
post 8.Jan.2011, 07:39 AM
Post #33

QUOTE (anticommie @ 8.Jan.2011, 05:37 AM) *
Women are not aloud self defense in sweden. You must be a good victim and not fight back or you will go to jail. Sweden is the most f#cked up society in the western world, loo ... (show full quote)

Apparently, your spelling, logic and reasoning bespeak *aloud* your IQ level and stance.

When did the legality of pepper spray usage symbolize women's entitlement to basic human rights? Maybe only by your little McCarthyism?

Sorry, Sweden is not following every capricious orders of yours. So are you going to change your id into
antiislam or some other angry/hateful handle?
+
ITkiwi
post 8.Jan.2011, 08:42 AM
Post #34

QUOTE (Nemesis @ 7.Jan.2011, 12:15 PM) *
I have seen women screaming into the faces of men that they were cowards, scum, gay and various other things to get them to riot.

Back in NZ there are a fair few women who aren't shy to smack a brother upside the head - no problemo (especially if you don't cook them some eggs).
+
Puffin
post 8.Jan.2011, 10:22 AM
Post #35

Pepparspray is classified as a weapon in Sweden - so you need a weapon licence to own it - if you are caught with peppar spray without a licence then the consequences can be severe

- for simple possession the usual sentence is to be fined 3 months' income (90 dagsböter)
- if you use an illegally bought pepparspray on another person then it will be prosecuted as an assault with a weapon (grov misshandel)and a prison sentence is likely
+
*timeitright4*
post 8.Jan.2011, 10:33 AM
Post #36

Sometimes, pepper spray can help.. but now, women are more vigilant and more innovative in defending themselves.
+
Jamtjim
post 8.Jan.2011, 11:30 AM
Post #37

Cant you just make your own pepper spray by replacing the streamers in a party popper with ground pepper? Problem solved!
+
Swedesmith
post 8.Jan.2011, 01:39 PM
Post #38

@Smiling

"I'm sure you must know all about this based on personal experience? Since I'm half Mohawk Indian thanks for the history lesson. I'm sure the Viking tribes did the same."

Well, my first wife was a member of the Blackfoot tribe and our ill-fated marriage was a bit torturous...
+
Kibiri
post 8.Jan.2011, 01:46 PM
Post #39

Classohlson sells this keychain styled thingy, which when you remove the pin makes a very very loud alarm sound.
here http://www.clasohlson.se/Product/Product.aspx?id=158895154
and a spray: http://www.clasohlson.se/Product/Product.aspx?id=158070049
+
sarah02
post 8.Jan.2011, 03:37 PM
Post #40

thanks kabiri!
+
anticommie
post 8.Jan.2011, 06:33 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (duogrn @ 8.Jan.2011, 06:39 AM) *
When did the legality of pepper spray usage symbolize women's entitlement to basic human rights? Maybe only by your little McCarthyism? Sorry, Sweden is not following ev ... (show full quote)

Yeap its just better if women are rapped and assaulted as to defending themselves. I guess your idea of human rights is different than mine. I think a woman should be able to carry a gun and blow the brains out of some rapist. I am guessing since you think women should be disarmed you are probably a rapist yourself that prays on weak pray. Truly sick thinking you have, next you will be calling for the woman that was rapped to be stoned in the street for all to see.

"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."
+
Miss Kitten
post 8.Jan.2011, 06:48 PM
Post #42

Being rapped is actually really good for your skin and it's an incredibly relaxing spa treatment. First they cover you in hot volcanic mud, rap you up in cotton cloth and then place two cucumber slices on your eyes. Bliss. I wouldn't like to be stoned after being rapped because we all know cannabis and other drugs are illegal in Sweden.

Unless it were a nice hot rock massage, also available at spas.
+
Bender B Rodriquez
post 8.Jan.2011, 06:51 PM
Post #43

Yeah, what's so bad about rapping?
+
Miss Kitten
post 8.Jan.2011, 06:56 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (Bender B Rodriquez @ 8.Jan.2011, 06:51 PM) *
Yeah, what's so bad about rapping?

Well, I'm not a particularly big fan of hip hop music.
+
Libellula
post 8.Jan.2011, 07:34 PM
Post #45

In the 50s there were still hat pins !! around for us to carry, but now these are probably classed as an offensive weapon.

In the 60s and 70s hairspray was the thing and a handbag size can is easily carried and I presume this is still an irritant to the eyes, or the shock that it 'could' be pepper spray to the assailant could just give the victim a few seconds.

Keys in the hand can also do some damage at close range - weapon ?
Keep your wits about you and learn some self defence.
+

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: