The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

I'm a celebrity get me outta here - 2012

British TV - ITV 1

Puffin
post 14.Nov.2012, 09:51 AM
Post #16

Is anyone else getting irritated by the boohooing posh boy - especially when he cried because he couldn't climb the wall as fast as the boxer
Go to the top of the page
+
Flutterbye
post 14.Nov.2012, 12:02 PM
Post #17

Yes...was hoping last night he had "cried" enough to be voted to do the next task, but unforunately not...what a wimp he is.
Although Helen did not win the head to head at least she managed to eat some of the disgusting dishes.
Its not on tonight as we have footie, just checked who is presenting and it is Adrian Chiles so won't be watching as I can't stand his "brummie" accent...look out a DVD I guess.
Just to show I am fair.
Attached Image Attached Image
+
Hisingen
post 14.Nov.2012, 01:44 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Flutterbye @ 14.Nov.2012, 12:02 PM) *
... just checked who is presenting and it is Adrian Chiles so won't be watching as I can't stand his "brummie" accent...look out a DVD I guess.. Just to show I am fair.

From that I gather you don't remember when anyone doing a commentary (on radio at least) had to have the 'BBC English', and it was considered a very radical change when they introduced someone having a 'slight' northern accent. Hope you don't live near to any Brummies, tho'.
+
JulieLou40
post 14.Nov.2012, 01:45 PM
Post #19

I only watched Sunday's last night on the proxy, so I'm a bit behind.

At first watch, Colin seems like a kindly old duffer (even if he quite obviously stopped the others from getting to the helicopter on time the first night due to his lack of fitness), and I think he'll be a nice guy to have in. Helen is an irritating airhead, and Hugo needs to grow a pair.

Aah...think this series is going to be good laugh.gif

P.s I had to laugh when Colin said he hoped the other team would have somebody really weak in the task against Hugo, and it was David Hayes. Ha ha ha
+
Flutterbye
post 14.Nov.2012, 05:21 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Hisingen @ 14.Nov.2012, 12:44 PM) *
From that I gather you don't remember when anyone doing a commentary (on radio at least) had to have the 'BBC English', and it was considered a very radical change ... (show full quote)

Thankfully no...I make a point of never travelling north of Watford.Attached Image
+
byke
post 17.Nov.2012, 10:38 PM
Post #21

Helen is getting on my tits now...
But how long will it before she leaves?
+
Flutterbye
post 18.Nov.2012, 11:12 AM
Post #22

QUOTE (byke @ 17.Nov.2012, 09:38 PM) *
Helen is getting on my tits now.... But how long will it before she leaves?

I think you will find she is getting on a lot pf people's tits, I don't understand why the producers have allowed this to continue unless they are hoping it will cause trouble in the camp.
I think Eric Bristow has a short fuse so would not be surprised if he kicks off also it can't be very healthy just eating rice and beans everyday.

Attached Image
+
JulieLou40
post 18.Nov.2012, 05:52 PM
Post #23

To be honest, I don't understand why the producers don't just get rid. Just tell her she's out, announce it in the evening show that she has been kicked out, and move on.
+
byke
post 18.Nov.2012, 07:12 PM
Post #24

Simply put, the people are paying for her to stay.
By phoning up and getting her to do all these challenges.

And thats the point, more people want to see her suffer and maybe quit than actually finding someone else to do the challenge and enjoy the show.
+
Flutterbye
post 18.Nov.2012, 07:58 PM
Post #25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltXITf78GLE

Well well well...don't know how long she lasted though.

Attached Image
+
byke
post 19.Nov.2012, 11:40 AM
Post #26

Who would have believed last nights show ...
It will be interesting to see if Helen is still as loathed, and will be revoted back into trials.

So much for politician hatred ...
+
sometimesinsweden
post 19.Nov.2012, 01:50 PM
Post #27

Never seen it before, but from this thread it sounds like bullying a somewhat vulnerable 21 year old girl to do things she doesnt want, for the sake of entertainment and profit for a tv company.

So much for caring britain!
+
Puffin
post 19.Nov.2012, 08:30 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (sometimesinsweden @ 19.Nov.2012, 01:50 PM) *
Never seen it before, but from this thread it sounds like bullying a somewhat vulnerable 21 year old girl to do things she doesnt want, for the sake of entertainment and profi ... (show full quote)

Not "vulnerable" but a shrewd cookie who has better acting skills than most gave her credit for to maximise airtime, gets paid thousands for 3 weeks work to guarantee future job offers - I don't believe people sign up for this show without knowing what is coming wink.gif

Strange how all of her "fears" and "phobias" literally vanished last night when she sensed the tide was turning and all the stuff that was impossible the day before she was suddenly able to do - she was suddenly tough and the ditzy "please look after me" side of her totally disappeared - but seems she had some people fooled
+
Flutterbye
post 20.Nov.2012, 12:03 PM
Post #29

Couldn't have said it better, you don't turn from zero to hero that quickly, Helen Flanagan has been playing a game from day one.
I am getting tired of the "Brit" bashing on this thread, first it was our politicians "embarrassing" themselves, Swedish politicians are perfect are they?...I very much doubt it...secondly we as a nation are "bullies" for keeping on voting for Helen, as the majority of the nation do not vote me included, I find that comment highly offensive.
This thread is called "I'm a celebrity get me outta here-2012 British TV-ITV 1", its for commenting on the program nothing else.

Attached Image
+
Rick Methven
post 20.Nov.2012, 04:25 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Flutterbye @ 20.Nov.2012, 12:03 PM) *
Couldn't have said it better, you don't turn from zero to hero that quickly, Helen Flanagan has been playing a game from day one.I am getting tired of the "Brit&q ... (show full quote)

What Brit bashing?
Just about everybody commenting here are Brits.
What we Expat posters say is we just find the self seeking celebrities so naff. I heard that Dorries daughters keep voting for Mum. Seems like they want her to stay as well as all her fellow MP's
+

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: