The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

To Paddy! :)

Streja
post 21.Feb.2008, 09:41 AM
Post #1

Paddy, here's a HYPTHETICAL question for you:

Would you rather your children had sex with baboons or chimps?
Go to the top of the page
+
Sir Wobbly Camel
post 21.Feb.2008, 10:11 AM
Post #2

Does Steven Seagull fall into either of those categories?
:roll:

laugh.gif
+
Djinghis
post 21.Feb.2008, 10:18 AM
Post #3

Steven Seagull would snap your arm like a twig if he knew you were making fun of him.

however, does Chuck Norris fall in under baboon? id love for my children to make love to "lé Chuck"
+
*Guest*
post 21.Feb.2008, 10:21 AM
Post #4

I do not understand why children and actors have to have all the fun! laugh.gif
+
Paddy
post 21.Feb.2008, 11:26 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Streja)
Paddy, here's a HYPTHETICAL question for you:

Would you rather your children had sex with baboons or chimps?

Well clearly it would depend upon how old my children were at the time - baboons are much larger animals than chimps and would be rather intimidating for a small child. However, they are regarded in primate circles as being wonderful lovers, which could benefit an older child.

Streja - would you rather wake up tomorrow with a rotton hangover, only to discover that you've had a one-night-stand with a stranger who has got you pregnant (you don't have to keep the baby) OR have 2 fingers and 1 toe amputated?
+
Streja
post 21.Feb.2008, 02:24 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Paddy)
Well clearly it would depend upon how old my children were at the time - baboons are much larger animals than chimps and would be rather intimidating for a small child. However, they are regarded in primate circles as being wonderful lovers, which could benefit an older child.

Streja - would you rather wake up tomorrow with a rotton hangover, only to discover that you've had a one-night-stand with a stranger who has got you pregnant (you don't have to keep the baby) OR have 2 fingers and 1 toe amputated?

I'm a lesbian maybe you don't know that! Lesbians can't get you pregnant! How very HETERO normative or whatever it's called in English, of you!
+
Paddy
post 21.Feb.2008, 02:34 PM
Post #7

You're still not getting it. I realise that the likelihood of a lesbian, who I'm sure is very responsible with her alcohol, getting up the duff by some strange man is hopefully as likely as my future children having sexual intercourse with primates - but you have to say which you'd rather!!

Unless this was you coming out on The Local for the first time - in which case I'm honoured you did it on a thread in my name.
+
Streja
post 21.Feb.2008, 02:37 PM
Post #8

Nononono, both of us are lesbians in this scenario. smile.gif
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 21.Feb.2008, 02:39 PM
Post #9

Yeah yeah anyway.

Can we play shag, marry or push off a cliff using Local posters?

I would shag Faithless, marry Gus and push Raffs off a cliff. The world needs fewer Brummies.
+
Moony
post 21.Feb.2008, 02:39 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Paddy)
You're still not getting it. I realise that the likelihood of a lesbian, who I'm sure is very responsible with her alcohol, getting up the duff by some strange man is hopefully as likely as my future children having sexual intercourse with primates

Very likely indeed, given that human beings are primates, and if I'm getting pedantic it's time to take a walk.
+
Streja
post 21.Feb.2008, 02:40 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Moony)
Very likely indeed, given that human beings are primates, and if I'm getting pedantic it's time to take a walk.

I know quite a few lesbians who have been with strangers for one night stands. They do it for fun they said.
+
Paddy
post 21.Feb.2008, 02:41 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Streja)
Nononono, both of us are lesbians in this scenario. smile.gif

You've lost me - you're a lesbian and I'm a lesbian - who is shagging the monkeys?? Don't tell me my children are the ones getting pregnant!?
+
Sofia_stockholm
post 21.Feb.2008, 02:42 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Streja)
I know quite a few lesbians who have been with strangers for one night stands. They do it for fun they said.

A bit of "sex-tourism" over to the other side?
I know of quite a few straight people who take a dip in the other pool from time to time too... Maybe those who claim we are all really bi-sexual are right?
+
Paddy
post 21.Feb.2008, 02:43 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Moony)

Speak for yourself!!
+
Streja
post 21.Feb.2008, 02:44 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Paddy)
You've lost me - you're a lesbian and I'm a lesbian - who is shagging the monkeys?? Don't tell me my children are the ones getting pregnant!?

Are you on crack? smile.gif

Nononono, the ones shagging are lesbians...the one night stand. Thus no children.
+

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: