The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

tired of living in Sweden!

Do you prefer?

ated19
post 17.Oct.2019, 06:41 AM
Post #1

As someone living in sweden for long time now. I must tell you sweden is a trap. They look great on the surface because they have all the international media and their own news outlets on their side. Try to find any real information in English about the actually situation of the rental market is almost impossible but of course you will find videos with 500k views on youtube about how sweden is the best country on earth all of them in English to make sure everybody can see them.

Sweden has a very obedient society who will cooperate and even lie if necessary about the actual situation. I have met swedes and when I ask them they smile and blame immigrants for the lack of housing. They smile because they know what their system is all about. They know their jobs and lives are secured because the system will do its job in beating the foreigner in the most elaborated trap on earth.

Are you french?. well I am Spanish and in my country we don't work for the system, we don't hide our problems and let me tell you I am pretty sure no other country in Europe is so passively harsh as sweden is. Problems in France and Spain and the rest of European countries are visible while in sweden and rest of scandinavian countries they just keep it quiet and thanks to their own conformist society they will just pretend nothing is happening.
Go to the top of the page
+
gsurya
post 17.Oct.2019, 09:55 AM
Post #2

Well I moved out of India and lived in USA, Denmark, Singapore and now Sweden - and am pretty happy with my choice for now. Maybe I will try Canada and Australia too if I get the chance.

Great living and working conditions, public services, work-life balance etc - yes there are a small percentage of SweNazis corrupting our society, as long as they are controlled, Sweden is a lovely country to be in.

But yes, different immigrants have different experiences in any country, is never uniform for all of them.
+
Martian
post 18.Oct.2019, 05:39 PM
Post #3

This should be an interesting thread. Grabs popcorn and cola.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Oct.2019, 06:21 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Martian @ 18.Oct.2019, 06:39 PM) *
This should be an interesting thread. Grabs popcorn and cola.

Not really.

The op just copied and pasted what two different people said in another thread.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 20.Oct.2019, 01:50 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (ated19 @ 17.Oct.2019, 07:41 AM) *
As someone living in sweden for long time now. I must tell you sweden is a trap. They look great on the surface because they have all the international media and their own new ... (show full quote)

You just copy pasted my comment?!. This is weird.

https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?s...st&p=944810
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 20.Oct.2019, 03:16 AM
Post #6

That's plagiarism!!! laugh.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: