The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18   Reply to this topic

The misery of trying to find apartment in sweden

But everybody seems happy.

Svedallas
post 16.Sep.2019, 10:56 AM
Post #256

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 14.Mar.2019, 07:26 PM) *
I told you before this is a discussion forum and not a complaining forum, how shut up and go away.. P.S. Learn to write in English.

Pepito has mental problems.
This is why he/she cannot find an apartment.

No one in their right mind would rent to a crazy person.

Sweden has a housing problem - why is this a thread worth discussing? Don't we all know that? Dumbest thread ever posted.

Ignore the posts like everyone does. They are all a joke.

Don't waste your time.
Go to the top of the page
+
djmarko
post 18.Sep.2019, 12:34 PM
Post #257

Housing market in Sweden was never designed for rentals, especially as the population size has more than doubled, the government were not pro-active enough to build more rental homes, that is why you have all the issues you see today, having said this, in Hemnet, there are thousands of homes available for sale and if you have a loan and can afford the repayments, you will get a new place in less than 2 months! i know i did!
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 19.Sep.2019, 07:34 PM
Post #258

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 16.Sep.2019, 11:56 AM) *
Pepito has mental problems. This is why he/she cannot find an apartment.No one in their right mind would rent to a crazy person. Sweden has a housing problem - why is this a t ... (show full quote)

These kind of answers only come from sweden. And while 1 million people wait in a queue to find rental in the "best country on earth", someone like you says, move along nothing to see.
You are the only one acting like a crazy person. Someone like you must have your soul rotten to make such comments. I guess you are showing off your true soul.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 19.Sep.2019, 07:35 PM
Post #259

QUOTE (djmarko @ 18.Sep.2019, 01:34 PM) *
Housing market in Sweden was never designed for rentals, especially as the population size has more than doubled, the government were not pro-active enough to build more renta ... (show full quote)

Corruption and dishonesty. The rental market in sweden is a trap and it's done on purpose. Malevolent.
+
djmarko
post 20.Sep.2019, 02:56 PM
Post #260

It is what it is unfortunately and will not change although they are building thousands of new homes, that must be said, some rental and some you have to pay for, in some areas, you have to earn at least 60K monthly to even consider being offered 1st hand contracts, some rentals in Stureplan are like this, not race as such but social standing and perhaps class, we all know 60K, less than 5% of the population earn that much monthly so one can only guess what types of people will end up living in such areas, same thing applies to other countries, most western nations, US, you name it, only the rich live in certain areas and the middle class live in what they can afford

London is even worse, the traditional rich Brits have been driven out from central London by new money, Arab, rich Africans, Chinese

Sweden, if you cant beat them, join them, just save up and climb up the housing ladder, thats exactly what i did!
+

18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: