The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3   Reply to this topic

Terrorist attacks Oslo mosque

Must watch SweNazis closely

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Aug.2019, 10:38 PM
Post #31

You as an educator helped a person that you do not agree with, truly an example and gesture of compassionate, fair and equal conservatism...

If only "they" did the same!!!
Go to the top of the page
+
Bsmith
post 18.Aug.2019, 11:50 PM
Post #32

My mitzvah for today.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 19.Aug.2019, 03:45 PM
Post #33

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 18.Aug.2019, 11:38 PM) *
You as an educator helped a person that you do not agree with, truly an example and gesture of compassionate, fair and equal conservatism.... If only "they" did the same!!!

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 19.Aug.2019, 12:50 AM) *
My mitzvah for today.

Interesting “you people” (since we are dividing people as per your words) include name calling in your “mitzvah”/ “good deed”/ “education”.

Are you sure you aren’t liberal? I mean, all gsurya did was state an opinion that you didn’t agree with and y’all went on to attack the person, and then having a mode of self serving free speech with a two faced acceptance of what is and what isn’t.

From all your “descriptions”, of liberals, you time and time again seem to be describing yourselves.
+
gsurya
post 21.Aug.2019, 11:28 PM
Post #34

The interesting thing is all I do is to call out SweNazis without taking any names, and some individuals clearly feel offended and guilty and react to it instantly laugh.gif

That is how the far right, racists and bigots react worldwide - whether in Sweden, India or USA - they are the exact opposites of secular, inclusive, progressive and liberal people - and they always know it first.
+
Bsmith
post 22.Aug.2019, 12:00 PM
Post #35

secular, inclusive, progressive and liberal people...what a joke. You may or may not be secular but you are not inclusive. You have made it abundantly clear your distaste for the Swedish people in particular and white people in general and progressive is a label that has been adopted by the left wing contingency which is complete double-speak. Perhaps you should join your fellow "progessives" in Venezuela and enjoy the benefits of your twisted politics.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 22.Aug.2019, 09:50 PM
Post #36

I find it interesting/amusing that people who leave the land of their birth and ancestry and find refuge in another country are so critical of the people who have provided a new life for them...

We find them here and are sometimes shocked by their display of hatred and criticism towards their new country and realize that they will never be accepted
anywhere because of their attitude...If the land of their birth was/is not good enough...where can they go???
+
Saywhatwhat
post 23.Aug.2019, 05:20 AM
Post #37

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 22.Aug.2019, 01:00 PM) *
secular, inclusive, progressive and liberal people...what a joke. You may or may not be secular but you are not inclusive. You have made it abundantly clear your distaste fo ... (show full quote)

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 22.Aug.2019, 10:50 PM) *
I find it interesting/amusing that people who leave the land of their birth and ancestry and find refuge in another country are so critical of the people who have provided a n ... (show full quote)

With these non sensical ramblings, y’all seem to be becoming unhinged like that little snowflake trump.

+
Bsmith
post 23.Aug.2019, 03:02 PM
Post #38

Trump may be a flake but not a snowflake. That's your generation...fragile, delicate snowflakes that melt at the first sign of heat.

But you sure act tough behind a keyboard.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 23.Aug.2019, 05:37 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 23.Aug.2019, 04:02 PM) *
fragile, delicate snowflakes that melt at the first sign of heat.. But you sure act tough behind a keyboard.

Precisely Trump! Keyboard activity and all!

You are an ageist, another one of your prejudices.

I’m so confused about the world... aren’t you supposed to be a good Christian family man??? I mean you always speak with an ignorant righteousness.

It’s ok though, I get that you really hate Mexicans but need to hide it in Wisconsin so you come online to express yourself here.

Better than what some other white men have been doing I guess.
+
Bsmith
post 23.Aug.2019, 07:59 PM
Post #40

Don't hate Mexicans and don't live in Wisconsin. Want to try for strike three?
+
Saywhatwhat
post 23.Aug.2019, 08:39 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 23.Aug.2019, 08:59 PM) *
Don't hate Mexicans and don't live in Wisconsin. Want to try for strike three?

Yes, I believe those statements... do not hate Mexicans and do not live in Wisconsin. But do you?

Strike three? Who is swinging?

By the way... how do you know I’m not from your generation?
+
Bsmith
post 24.Aug.2019, 02:36 AM
Post #42

I'm not even sure that you're from my universe.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 24.Aug.2019, 08:44 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 24.Aug.2019, 03:36 AM) *
I'm not even sure that you're from my universe.

Really? Why is that? Because I have a different opinion?

Hmmm... don’t you and the like drone on and on about “liberals” not being able to tolerate opinions other than their own?

Are you suuuurrrree you aren’t liberal?

You think of the future...And secretly you piddle your pants
The puddle of piddle...Which used to be little...
Is rising around you... rising around you.
+
Bsmith
post 25.Aug.2019, 12:20 AM
Post #44

Get off the drugs, man. While you still have a little of your brain left.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 25.Aug.2019, 07:28 AM
Post #45

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 25.Aug.2019, 01:20 AM) *
Get off the drugs, man. While you still have a little of your brain left.

Figures, more insults. Do you have anything of substance to say?

Should I stop drinking coffee? Or eating chocolate?

Funny you say to me get off the drugs when it was you who told an Indian, who is doing well for themselves, in Sweden, and enjoys it, to go to Venezuela... because he shares his opinions on white nationalist neo nazis.... and you get upset about that.

Maybe you should get on drugs.

+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: