The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
111 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Migrationsverket deportation rage

salary, insurance, vacation, then what?

wallace1837
post 1.Jul.2017, 06:55 PM
Post #1

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/regler-so...att-utvisa-dem/

Apparently migrationsverket is on a deportation rage. There was so far three waves
1. Mistake in salary
2. Missing insurance
3. Issues with vacation.

It look like Migrationsverket is fishing for any reason to deport workers. Once a smart a$$ find a new trick, the agency follow with their rage and apply it to any case they find.

I guess the bets are open for the reason of the next deportation wave. Will it be,
Parking ticket?
Complain about the weather?
Evidence of having idea of their own?
Visiting the USA during the last 4 years?
Throwing up after eating Surströmming?
Renting second hand instead of first hand?
Keeping your shoes inside?
Not taking a number to be serve in a empty store?
Talking to your neighbors?
Waiting more than 9 months to get a decision?
Else?

The winner of the bet get a express deportation notice...
Go to the top of the page
+
the_dome
post 1.Jul.2017, 07:34 PM
Post #2

Well they are kicking me out for the similar reason smile.gif I am thinking now if I should push my case all the way to the European Court of human rights, I would really enjoy suing Sweden even if I don't win.
+
wallace1837
post 1.Jul.2017, 10:13 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (the_dome @ 1.Jul.2017, 06:34 PM) *
Well they are kicking me out for the similar reason I am thinking now if I should push my case all the way to the European Court of human rights, I would really enjoy suing S ... (show full quote)

You know when you lose you have to pay for the other party legal fees!

This, to me, is a big incentive to move to a civilized country.
+
the_dome
post 2.Jul.2017, 09:12 PM
Post #4

There are no fees other than the lawyer that represents you. It is like when you appeal to the migrationsdomstolen or the next entity.
+
santacroce
post 3.Jul.2017, 09:34 AM
Post #5

I don't think I get this issue with holidays? I don't think I fully understand the context from the article. Anyone has more info?
+
Dan
post 3.Jul.2017, 11:46 AM
Post #6

Can someone explain this issue in the article?

Is it compulsory to take out semester/holidays from your allowed semester/holidays?
For example, if I am allowed 6 weeks of paid holidays from my company, is it compulsory for me to take out ATLEAST some days out?
I usually take 2-3 weeks(not 6 weeks) of paid holidays from my allowed 6 weeks semester. Can that be a problem in extension?
+
wallace1837
post 3.Jul.2017, 12:36 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Dan @ 3.Jul.2017, 10:46 AM) *
Can someone explain this issue in the article?. Is it compulsory to take out semester/holidays from your allowed semester/holidays?

Legally no, but Migrationsverket will deport you if you don't take them.
For example, if I am allowed 6 weeks of paid holidays from my company, is it compulsory for me to take out ATLEAST some days out?

No it is not compulsory, but Migrationsverket will deport you if you don't.
I usually take 2-3 weeks(not 6 weeks) of paid holidays from my allowed 6 weeks semester. Can that be a problem in extension?

You are in big trouble. You will get deportation notice next time you apply for extension. Don't waste your time and start looking for job in the civilized world. It is a pain to relocate/transition while you are waiting for your work permit extension, because you cannot re-enter Sweden while you wait.

Stay out of Sweden and be happy!
+
wallace1837
post 3.Jul.2017, 12:38 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (santacroce @ 3.Jul.2017, 08:34 AM) *
I don't think I get this issue with holidays? I don't think I fully understand the context from the article. Anyone has more info?

Well Migrationsvkerket follows the intention of the government to get rid of foreign workers ( https://www.thelocal.se/jobs/article/swedis...foreign-workers ) by using all mean necessary, i.e. finding misplaced coma in the application or issues described above.

+
santacroce
post 3.Jul.2017, 02:31 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 3.Jul.2017, 11:38 AM) *
Well Migrationsvkerket follows the intention of the government to get rid of foreign workers ( https://www.thelocal.se/jobs/article/swedis...foreign-workers ) by using all mea ... (show full quote)

this does not really sound like "a state of rights" ... there should be some legal grounds that lead to such behaviour
+
Bsmith
post 3.Jul.2017, 02:44 PM
Post #10

Here are what should be grounds for deportation:

1. Cannot support yourself or your family
2. Committing crimes
3. Joined ISIS
4. Been enrolled in SFI for 5 years and still can't pass the class
5. Raping little girls (deportation and castration)
+
wallace1837
post 3.Jul.2017, 03:03 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (santacroce @ 3.Jul.2017, 01:31 PM) *
this does not really sound like "a state of rights" ... there should be some legal grounds that lead to such behaviour

You have no rights, you are a foreigners asking for the privilege to stay in Sweden. They will deny you that privilege whenever they feel like it.

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 3.Jul.2017, 01:44 PM) *
Here are what should be grounds for deportation:1. Cannot support yourself or your family2. Committing crimes3. Joined ISIS4. Been enrolled in SFI for 5 years and still can ... (show full quote)

Not in Sweden! Here its this:
1. Mistake in salary
2. Missing insurance
3. Issues with vacation.
that get you deported.

Sweden supports ISIS and pay them abroad:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/734161...ror-jihad-Islam they will not deport them!
+
Gjeebes
post 3.Jul.2017, 03:42 PM
Post #12

"Sweden supports ISIS and pay them abroad:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/734161...ror-jihad-Islam they will not deport them!"

But that's a no-brainer. People paying taxes and working as one would expect, are worth nothing on the virtue-signalling points reward system.

You have heard of the "Boy Scouts", where badges are earned for skills and tasks demonstrated? Well, Sweden has the "Virtue-Signalling Scouts" (and Guides, of course), where there is no badge available (or in Sweden's case, "virtue-points") for efforts demonstrating common sense. Instead, even low-level virtue-points require some sort of virtue-signalling event, whereupon only society's dregs are the focus.

Good working folk are taboo. Rapists, fake asylum seekers, bearded children...those are where the big points are.

And, of course, one of the highest worth virtue-signalling points one can obtain is to reset ISIS fighters returning to Sweden. Perhaps Sweden will set up and "adopt-an-ex-ISIS-fighter", which will essentially ensure "platinum status" in Sweden's virtue-signalling points reward system.

And Sweden's platinum virtue-signalling point scorers will also score a one-night date with their choice of randy Swedish batikhäxorna as an added bonus incentive.
+
Svedallas
post 3.Jul.2017, 03:45 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 3.Jul.2017, 04:03 PM) *
You have no rights, you are a foreigners asking for the privilege to stay in Sweden. They will deny you that privilege whenever they feel like it.Not in Sweden! Here its t ... (show full quote)

Foreigners/non EU who are looking for visa for a low skilled job are not likely to get any renewal or visa, hence deportation.
I think - there are more Swedes now returning to Sweden, and not many jobs or housing.

So, I wouldn't call it rage, but I would say it is now much harder to get a visa in Sweden. Rejection is common.
+
Svedallas
post 3.Jul.2017, 04:24 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (santacroce @ 3.Jul.2017, 03:31 PM) *

It is basic numbers. Sweden took in a lot of refugees, and now they desperately need jobs. I think the stats were 160,000 refugees - and out of that only 500 got jobs. And this does not count the growing unemployment amongst Swedes 21-35.
READ ARTICLE.

Also, due to high unemployment with Swedes. It has reached to the point that is no need to really hire foreign workers, when there are workers already here who do not need any paperwork.

This is also why there are stricter rules when applying for a work permit.
Why hire outside when you can hire local - will be the revolving question.

Whilst I do agree foreign workers are always good on many levels. I do also feel that there needs to be a priority for those already here.
+
wallace1837
post 3.Jul.2017, 06:31 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 3.Jul.2017, 04:24 PM) *
I do also feel that there needs to be a priority for those already here.

Well, those already here are getting deportation notice as well. If they want their white Sweden back full of Swedes, they just have to vote for SD. Ok then, they want a pure ethnic Sweden for the Swedes...

+

111 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: