The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Assistance with travel booking

Appreciate your help.

samspur1
post 10.Jun.2012, 04:26 PM
Post #1

Hey. i have been currently living in sweden for around 10months working and having a great time!
i am going to embrace this summer and then plan my way back to australia. but unfortunately i cannot pay for things online due to not having a secure code generator. therefor when i go to book things it wont let me. so i dont have to get one sent over here from aus, i am curious if anyone knows of good travel agents where you can pay in person? there are sites like sky scanner and ryan air who have really cheap flights. so hopefully a good travel agent would just book with them and not put on too much of a fee. excuse my foolishness i havent traveled much at all.

i hope you can assist me with some good travel agents (prefferably in sthlm)

thanks! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
queenS
post 10.Jun.2012, 05:04 PM
Post #2

You don't have "secure code generator" - I presume you mean you don't have internet banking. If you are working and are presumably paid for your work and presumably have a bank account, why don't you request visa debit card and just use that card to pay for all your online bookings?
+
Jules
post 11.Jun.2012, 10:52 AM
Post #3

STA Travel at the bottom of Sveavägen. I used them 18 months ago for a multi stop return ticket to Australia, they were as good as any travel agent in the UK. Although I do usually book online these days it seemed better for the multi stop part. Not sure why you can't just use your debit card online though, surely that would be easiest?
+
Mzungu
post 11.Jun.2012, 12:01 PM
Post #4

Always received top class service...

http://www.ticket.se/resebutiker/stockholm-gotgatan.html

*lycka till*
+
samspur1
post 13.Jun.2012, 04:33 PM
Post #5

thank you two! i will check them out, sta seems good i will check this out! i am wanting to do exactly that, multi stop overs etc.

i cannot use my card online because i need a security code generator. most sites dont accept payments without this code these days. i cannot get one because i need internet banking, and to get this i need a personummer, which i dont have... yet! applied over 6 months ago and havent heard back. when i contact migrationsverket i get nothing resolved either, they say its 'in the process'...

thanks again smile.gif
+
dsamurai007
post 17.Jun.2012, 04:07 PM
Post #6

we recommend you book in advance.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: