The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Gay folks in Skåne/Malmö

Cj Love Almqvist
post 10.Apr.2006, 12:39 PM
Post #1

Any Gay folks (from theLocal) here in the Södra Skåne, most particularly Malmö? :idea: :roll: :?:
Go to the top of the page
+
Franko
post 11.Apr.2006, 08:34 AM
Post #2

Don't look like it eh Cj?
+
Cj Love Almqvist
post 16.Apr.2006, 07:45 PM
Post #3

Tyvärr! Good thing we know Swedes. Now if we could only find where to buy "curry leaves" or curryblad... :arrow: :roll: 8)
+
Alice Is Back
post 16.Apr.2006, 07:57 PM
Post #4

maybe you could head off to copenhagen?? I have had a few wild nights over there and the guys are hot and better than the bimpkin Swedes I am sure. Be sure to have all all your credit cards on hand becasue you will need all of them to buy booze (at least no cover charge at the door)
+
Cj Love Almqvist
post 17.Apr.2006, 08:45 PM
Post #5

[quote="Aaron_in_berlin"]maybe you could head off to copenhagen?? I have had a few wild nights over there and the guys are hot and better than the bimpkin Swedes I am sure. Be sure to have all all your credit cards on hand becasue you will need all of them to buy booze (at least no cover charge at the door)[/quote
Hej, Aaron_in...Berlin? Not Sweden? I'm confused!
Yes, Copenhagen is a lot of fun compared to Sweden...except for the smoke (lungs and clothes are quite trashed after a visit!) :cry: . Considering there are only 2 or 3 gay nights a week in storstad Malmö :x . Have a husband and friends here and there biggrin.gif , but one can never have too many friends and going-out pals :twisted: .
+
Alice Is Back
post 17.Apr.2006, 09:01 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Cj Love Almqvist)
Hej, Aaron_in...Berlin? Not Sweden? I'm confused!
Yes, Copenhagen is a lot of fun compared to Sweden...except for the smoke (lungs and clothes are quite trashed after a visit!) :cry: . Considering there are only 2 or 3 gay nights a week in storstad Malmö :x . Have a husband and friends here and there biggrin.gif , but one can never have too many friends and going-out pals :twisted: .

I found it really easy in Copenhagen to meet people and you know it is only 30 min by train from Malmö, so I am surprized you don't go there more often.

btw berlin is not that far from sweden, in fact malmö is closer to berlin that stockholm, that makes it esay to get up there ever so often
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: