The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »    Reply to this topic

35 different second-hand homes in 10 years

The reality for those who can't have first-hand

pepitoAndalucia
post 1.Mar.2019, 11:32 PM
Post #46

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 1.Mar.2019, 11:18 PM) *
Free market means the landlord can decide how long the tenancy is. Not the tenant.

Here an answer from your boyfriend svedallas.

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 1.Mar.2019, 12:23 PM) *
By law you can only rent for MAXIMUM 2 years.You will never be able to rent long term. Unless you buy (with cash deposit of at least minimum 20% of the sale price), or you get ... (show full quote)

But in sweden due to regulations the landlord CANNOT DECIDE how long the tenancy is.

I don't know if you are manipulating the facts in a malevolent way just because you are doing it on purpose or you are simply plain ignorant about how the system works in sweden.

Second hand rentals have a limitation. Landlords cannot rent out in most cases longer than 1 year. That's one of the reasons why second hand is supposed to be short term. That's why people are forced to move as in the article stated at the beginning.

You sound quiet ignorant about the subject. Maybe you do it on purpose because you are a bad person with a corrupt soul or maybe it's just you are not smart enough.

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 2.Mar.2019, 12:10 AM) *
No one would rent to you. . You are an idiot.. This is why you rant? Well seems to me you would be a complete nightmare of a tenant.

I am very smart, something you lack of.
You keep moving in circles with just insults and cheap excuses and no valid arguments.

You sound old and slow.

Every single one of your comments show the culture sweden is. Passive aggression when getting caught. Hypocritical attitude to real problems. You suck as a human being.

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 2.Mar.2019, 12:10 AM) *
You are an idiot.

Every single one of your insults defines your true personality. If you read most of my comments speak about a subject that is real and affects people's lives.

I can understand why you fit so well in sweden. Obviously you are like most of them.

Sweden is headed for disaster and when you are sinking you will still blame others or look the other way.

Now keep insulting. Come on, that's all you can do. And banning people when they speak the truth.
Go to the top of the page
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 1.Mar.2019, 11:46 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 1.Mar.2019, 12:23 PM) *
By law you can only rent for MAXIMUM 2 years.. You will never be able to rent long term. . You best option is to buy, otherwise, prepare to move continuously.

Is svedallas only in this thread as a troll?

So in another post he admits that second hand rentals have these limitations but then he comes here saying something else.

Does he have double personality or he is simply a machiavellian person?.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Mar.2019, 12:19 AM
Post #48

Are there a lot of people living outdoors in Sweden???
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 2.Mar.2019, 12:30 AM
Post #49

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 2.Mar.2019, 01:19 AM) *
Are there a lot of people living outdoors in Sweden???

No but many moving 35 times in 10 years like the lady in that article.

You are simply a lunatic. Seriously, I true lunatic. I am aware that scandinavians are prone to have mental illness like narcissism and other things but you have to read your own comments. I don't know if it's just you and swedallas are just too old and can't make the proper mind connections or simply you are a one of those crazy people who enjoy teasing others just for fun, which if it's the second I wouldn't be surprised.

Read the article!. People out there move every 3 months to a new apartment because this system is a joke!.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Mar.2019, 12:42 AM
Post #50

When you ask and say things, your replies have the same seriousness and intent commiserate with your uttering...
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 2.Mar.2019, 12:50 AM
Post #51

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 2.Mar.2019, 01:42 AM) *
When you ask and say things, your replies have the same seriousness and intent commiserate with your uttering...

The system must be full of criminals when someone lives in a country in which he/she has to move 35 times in 10 year in order to find a place to live.

That is truly a crime.
+
wallace1837
post 2.Mar.2019, 02:23 AM
Post #52

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 1.Mar.2019, 10:18 PM) *
Free market means the landlord can decide how long the tenancy is. Not the tenant.

Nor the state.
+
wallace1837
post 2.Mar.2019, 02:32 AM
Post #53

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 1.Mar.2019, 11:46 PM) *
Is svedallas only in this thread as a troll?

Ask yourself this question. What would TheLocal do to keep ads revenue from the forum going? What would they do if the traffic gets low? A controversy may help. What if there is no controversy and argument, would it cost more to produce one, than the revenue in traffic/ads? What would a rational business do in that context?

You can now read the posts of some users in that context.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Mar.2019, 04:29 AM
Post #54

The users are replying to your controversial posts, they are not creating a controversy...

You are!!!
+
skogsbo
post 2.Mar.2019, 06:57 AM
Post #55

Pep,
2 years that's the contract. No reason why the landlord has to move a tenant on. They could just remain on notice, or renew the contract. The rule you partially quote protects the tenant as much a landlord from locking them into a very long contract.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 2.Mar.2019, 10:53 AM
Post #56

QUOTE (wallace1837 @ 2.Mar.2019, 03:32 AM) *
Ask yourself this question. What would TheLocal do to keep ads revenue from the forum going? What would they do if the traffic gets low? A controversy may help. What if there ... (show full quote)

After reading svedallas post in another thread
https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?s...mp;#entry940565

That confirmed he is a perfect troll. All this time he has been denying there was a problem at all regarding second hands. Then read his comment in the other thread.

But if you ask me, svedallas behavior is very swedish. During the time I have been working with swedes they can be very hypocritical and not admit problems that are right in front of them, deny them, trying to manipulate the facts, which is also very swedish... the manipulation things. They can even brag about it and see as something cool or funny. Just imagine what their moral values are. ;-)

But then one day you realize they could see the problem too and they were just hiding.

In my town we call that malevolence and dishonesty. I see that a lot of that in this country. A swede hiding from the fence and watching and then they jump when it's convenient.

I cannot see sweden is a country of honest people, very much the opposite, svedallas behavior is the typical one of someone with a bad, dark soul, who enjoys teasing people just for fun. He must truly suck as a person.

Now you wonder why the immigrants who don't like swedes say they are fake and backstabbers. That kind of behavior is embedded in the culture and svedallas just adopted it. He can switch sides as convenient because that's what he learnt here in sweden.

sweden is a dark country, and not just the weather. Just imagine having to work with svedallas and having a guy who changes arguments just to bother others. What a miserable mind that person must have.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 2.Mar.2019, 11:00 AM
Post #57

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 2.Mar.2019, 07:57 AM) *
Pep, 2 years that's the contract. No reason why the landlord has to move a tenant on. They could just remain on notice, or renew the contract. The rule you partially quote ... (show full quote)

Again, you keep manipulating reality.

read the article

"After 35 different second-hand homes, Caroline has got a home"

"She(Caroline) has moved around in second-hand apartments or rooms along all the commuter trains to get somewhere to live with her son. In total, she expects it to have 35 different addresses in ten years."

"- I have lived in Knivsta, Märsta, Haninge, Västerhaninge, Rågsved, Hammarbyhöjden. Yes, there are several places in Märsta.
She has been in a queue since she was 18 and has a permanent job as a waitress but it has not been enough to get either a rent or a loan to buy a home."

"- I have not been able to save, I was single and would pay food and often very high rent. When it was the worst, my son often said "When should we move again now, Mom? Can I unpack my toys? ”You never know when you can move again. You are constantly looking for a new accommodation."

"- Everyone wants money, everyone wants to have as much as possible. Last time when I paid 10,000 a month in Upplands Väsby, for a one in 27 square. Then I felt that now it must be enough, after all, others will come after me, now I register them to the Renting Committee. But the energy was not there."

"But then, when Caroline had almost given up, she finally got a first-hand contract through a friend who lives with a private host."

See?. That's the average in sweden for second hands.

3,6 month contracts in average.

If you want to convince the world second hand rentals are two years and then continue, I must tell you, you are a liar because that's not true.

The levels of hypocrisy in this country never stop surprising me.

Never seen this kind of twisted and manipulative behavior. Everytime I read you comments I wonder how terrible person you must be in the real world. Seriously.

But sweden is no good country, most hypocritical thing I have experience.

How can you live like that?. I mean supporting fakeness and lies?. I guess you have to have no soul and have no moral compass.

You truly suck as a human being. For real.
+
skogsbo
post 2.Mar.2019, 11:46 AM
Post #58

Pep... I don't know what you expect? You want a contract for years, then you'll complain you can't move if you find work elsewhere.

6mth contract is pretty normal in any country, then 1 months notice. I don't know of many who have longer, but I know many that have rented for years in same property. You don't have fixed contract to stay beyond, you just drop onto the notice period. Or renew 6 monthly. It offers most flex to tenant and owner.

What are the rules in wonderful Spain, your benchmark for all things fantastic(apart from actually having any jobs)????
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 2.Mar.2019, 12:21 PM
Post #59

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 2.Mar.2019, 12:46 PM) *
Pep... I don't know what you expect? You want a contract for years, then you'll complain you can't move if you find work elsewhere.6mth contract is pretty normal i ... (show full quote)

The article explains what the average in sweden is which is not the average in Spain. In Spain people don't have to move every 3 months because we don't have second hand contracts.

The problem is very real and what's happening in sweden is not the average in the rest of the world. Lucky us.

Spain is wonderful and better than sweden to to live if it wasn't because of lack of jobs proof of that is we are the second most visited country and a lot of people wants to live there.
Let's be honest sweden is boring and if people made 1000€ a month then this country would be a cold desert where nobody would want to move in. The only value this country offers is to make 2000€ month minimum for doing little because let's be honest people don't work that hard in sweden.

You keep repeating the same lies. I don't know if you do it because you are a troll like svedallas or simply you are a plain liar. But I only see dishonesty and malevolence in each one of your comments. You suck as a human being, you must have such low standards and moral.
Do you look yourself in the mirror?. holy cow, Your soul is rotten to keep repeating the same lies.
+
Bsmith
post 2.Mar.2019, 01:17 PM
Post #60

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 2.Mar.2019, 12:21 PM) *
.Spain is wonderful and better than sweden to to live if it wasn't because of lack of jobs proof of that is we are the second most visited country and a lot of people want ... (show full quote)

Then why aren't you there?
+

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: