The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
15 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Former Irish PM Bertie Ahern Resigns From Party

Fantasy fun with fraudulent Ford

*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 25.Mar.2012, 11:58 AM
Post #1

Now here is something that might interest Irish and British posters, especially since the media is giving a most abbreviated explanation of the scandal, if at all.

During the negotiations to get the Provisional IRA to sign up to the Good Friday Agreement, a lot of cash had to be sent its way, and the Fianna Fail leader Bertie Ahern had to do the dirty work, for which he was made Prime Minister.

Most of the cash came from Manchester's Quality Street Gang, a group of Irish Republican supporters who helped fund its operations through operations out of Spain's Costa del Sol. The gang even helped stick it to Captain Simon Hayward, the apparent Palme assassin, here in Sweden when his attempts to get rid of 'Steak knife', an infomer for the British Army, got in the way of stopping the shipment of arms from Qaddafi to the Provisionals on the cargo vessel Eksund.

Then the QSG helped get rid of the Stalker inquiry which was investigating some of Hayward's shootings, especially the shoot-to-kill ones in Northern Ireland in the fall of 1982 in revenge for the bomb attacks in London the previous July.

The QSG, though, ultimately had serious second thoughts about the Provs, and supplied Bertie, who was Finance Minister at the time as I recall, with money which got the Provs to give up the fight.

Of course, Bertie couldn't explain where the money came from, and where it went, but he did both Ireland and the UK a great service by being the middleman in the illegal transactions.

Of course, he never thought that the investigation into it, the Mahan Commission, would ever imply that he was corrupt, but it apparently only did so to make the exchanges even more difficult to determine.

Now, let's all hear it for Bertie!
Go to the top of the page
+
Nemesis
post 25.Mar.2012, 12:29 PM
Post #2

Under Irish law what you have written is legally actionable regardless of country of origin.

I hope Bertie Ahern reads what you have written and sues both you and The Local for everything you have.
+
SimonDMontfort
post 25.Mar.2012, 12:40 PM
Post #3

...and I always knew there was a hidden meaning behind the Thin Lizzy record The Boys Are Back In Town (said to be about the QSG) wink.gif

..Any more evidence to shore up these claims...? unsure.gif
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 25.Mar.2012, 02:12 PM
Post #4

For starters, I would begin with Jimmy Donnelly's The Weed, what must give a lot of interesting bits about the QSG, both good and bad when it comes to its people and operations. While I just learned about its existence the other day, I plan to get a copy and read it. Will supply something here when I am able.

Then you would want to read The Stalker Affair - what gives a lot of interesting matters about his failed effort to get to the bottom of the shoot-to-kill operations. Stalker, certainly one of the few good cops in Manchester, along with murdered Mike Todd which I shall something about in a moment, says alot about the QSG getting to Kevin Taylor who was then connected to Christopher Hayward, Simon's brother, in order to make out that Stalker was a crooked cop. It all centered around trips to New York, and boating on Chris's catamarin, True Love, which he bought from the gang, and used to bring drugs from North Africa to the Costa del Sol, especially Benidorn as I recall.

It was drugs from there, thanks to the efforts by 'Steak knife', which set up Simon Hayward here in Sweden.

Then there is Simon Hayward's autobiography, Under Fire: My Own Story, which tells a lot of tales about almost everything and everyone . But you must read it most carefully, and take notes when something seems to be connected to something else, or you will miss what he is up to. The first time I read it, I just dismisssed as a long-winded tale about little or nothing. It was only about the third time around that I started getting the message.

Oh, almost forgot to add the bits about Todd. He lived for a long time, as I recall, next door to Donnelly, and he must have known alot about him and the QSG. I suggest that he was on to its role, especially with Ahern, in the signing of the GFA, and suspect that he was hoping to getting information from one of the members of the Mahan Commission when he was killed on Snowdonia. Only way I can explain a deadly meeting there - what I think the corrupt cops, especially in the GMP, knew about, and took him out.

And I, of course, would love to be sued about this - what I have been trying unsuccessfully to do for years - as it would hopefully lift the lid on all these nefarious actions, especially the unsolved assassination of Olof Palme.

And would you change the title to read "Resgns" so it is grammatically correct, as I cannot do so, being a newcomer to the site!
+
Nemesis
post 25.Mar.2012, 03:41 PM
Post #5

What real and tangiable evidence do you have, that any of this would even be in the slightest way connected with Bertie Ahern?
+
cbgbg
post 25.Mar.2012, 04:15 PM
Post #6

It doesnt matter which politician or what country they represent, they are all lying gits whom couldnt care less what the people say or want. Its the old school boy club obsessed with power and their pathetic games. Politicians have no idea about what is going on with the world they dont live in a reality more like a cocoon so if an Irish politician quits then great another idiot out of the way. Lets clean up the rest of the crap
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 25.Mar.2012, 04:50 PM
Post #7

Uh, for starters, he was Finance Minister when the Irish government started softening up the hard-liner Provos to accept a ceasefire so had peace could be established, and then as Prime Minister, after they balked on giving up their arms, he got them to agree to disarming if other parties did likewise, resulting in the GFA.

I canot think of anyone who was more involved in the process.

As for the source of large sums of money from friends and associates in the process, and to whom and when it was distributed,I shall leave for a more important audience.

Just remember that he said that he had never accepted a bribe - what the Mahon Tribunal accepted, so who had?
+
cbgbg
post 25.Mar.2012, 05:21 PM
Post #8

I like your posts. You have your head in the right place
+
Nemesis
post 25.Mar.2012, 06:19 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 25.Mar.2012, 05:50 PM) *
Uh, for starters, he was Finance Minister when the Irish government started softening up the hard-liner Provos to accept a ceasefire so had peace could be established, and the ... (show full quote)

If you are alleging that there is a connection between the IRA and Bertie Ahern, produce your evidence.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 25.Mar.2012, 07:33 PM
Post #10

Will do so in court - what you are helping promote with your calls for libel suits.

Until you arrange it, just please be quiet.

I am not here to prove anything, just help promote action which will result hopefully in it.
+
Jamtjim
post 26.Mar.2012, 09:04 AM
Post #11

I am not here to prove anything, just help promote action which will result hopefully in it.

And that is Trowbridge Harris all over. He states himself that he is "not here to prove anything". Why? Because no proof exists! Why does no proof exist? Well that's easy, because the events he describes in all probability never happened; they are fiction.

This is what Trow does. He finds a news story and then invents a fantasy around it, often but not always inserting himself into it as some sort of central "hero" character fighting against the evil conspiracies of world governments. It is a technique known as "anomaly hunting" much loved by conspiracy whack-jobs the world over. One searches for the slightest usual or unexplained thing, make up a story around it and ignore all the evidence which shows this story to be vacuous.

The validity of his delusions are virtually nil but that doesn't stop him from believing them even when the sheer lunacy or provable invalidity is pointed out to him. He claims he was poisoned, yet no poison was ever found. He claims he has been black listed, but yet again no evidence exists to show he was. He claims that he is the target of certain agencies who are trying to kill him... haha... guess what; nothing indicates any truth to his wacky claims.

You see lack of evidence makes a claim indistinguishable from one which is untrue. The inevitable result of this is, whilst absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, than uncorroborated claims such as the ones coming out of Trowbridge's harris, can at best not be treated as valid and where evidence should exist but doesn't must be treated as false.
+
Nemesis
post 26.Mar.2012, 09:32 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 25.Mar.2012, 08:33 PM) *
Will do so in court - what you are helping promote with your calls for libel suits. Until you arrange it, just please be quiet.I am not here to prove anything, just help promo ... (show full quote)

So you are just fabricating lies as usual.
+
John.Smith
post 26.Mar.2012, 11:09 AM
Post #13

I quite like his stories... he should become a fiction writer, would actually make excellent reading.
+
chazza
post 26.Mar.2012, 11:15 AM
Post #14

He is a fiction writer wink.gif
+
Jamtjim
post 26.Mar.2012, 11:15 AM
Post #15

Most real writers have better grammar though!
+

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: