The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

United States politics

Discuss what you want

Bsmith
post 28.Jan.2019, 10:11 PM
Post #31

Glutton for punishment, eh?
Go to the top of the page
+
Saywhatwhat
post 2.Feb.2019, 05:36 PM
Post #32

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washington...yone-surprised/

Winning
+
Gjeebes
post 2.Feb.2019, 06:26 PM
Post #33

"This is a forum on Sweden."

Wow, you are most observant.

Except you didn't seem to comprehend that the section posting here is "International affairs".

Since your retarded country has little to no international presence whatsoever, I'd presumed this section was meant for posts for reference to countries, where something is actually happening.

Some of it is quite comical (no Sveddy, Meatballia is just sad), hence the focus on Trumpsty and his goons.

You do realise, don't you (?), that while all you Meatballs are too busy being all caught up with yourselves, wondering how virtuous everyone thinks you are, as you lavish yourselves in your own self-proclaimed "gloriousness", you haven't realised the rest of the world doesn't actually notice.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 2.Feb.2019, 08:00 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 2.Feb.2019, 06:26 PM) *
"This is a forum on Sweden."Wow, you are most observant.Except you didn't seem to comprehend that the section posting here is "International affairs".S ... (show full quote)

In case you haven’t realized, both left and right have been focused on Scandinavia for quite some time now.

In fact the world has been looking at Sweden waiting for them to sever arms deals with Saudi Arabia... good thing they still have their deals with UAB who just so happens to supply well, err...

Like many brainwashed puppets, you seem to think the us govt and trump is “important” while Europe is awash in horror
+
Gjeebes
post 3.Feb.2019, 06:53 AM
Post #35

And like most muppets, you presume to know what I think.

You have never lived in Meatballia, nor anywhere in the EU, right?

So you are just another know-nothing keyboard-warrior "expert" like Gamla, peddling your fractured, ignorant notions of reality to suit your own fancy.

Except he seems have to finally had his dosages corrected whereas you don't even quite seem to know yet what pills you require.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 3.Feb.2019, 09:43 AM
Post #36

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 3.Feb.2019, 06:53 AM) *
And like most muppets, you presume to know what I think.You have never lived in Meatballia, nor anywhere in the EU, right?So you are just another know-nothing keyboard-warrior ... (show full quote)

Hasn’t all that academia taught you that presumptions are based on probability. You were looking for “assume” since that has no basis on probability, rather a wild guess.

Are the notions of reality that there is more going on than Trump in the world troublesome? International affairs would be the international affairs Sweden is involved with. For example their arms dealings that is a hot topic, and will hopefully be ceased come later this month when they meet on it.

Do I or have I ever lived in Europe. Hahahahahahaha. I’ll let you keep guessing on that. The truth would surprise you.

Do you strain as much on the toilet as you do with your words??? Jeez... “don't even quite seem to know yet“

Yet another prime example of a conservatard that doesn’t like peoples opinions, statements, presence, that doesn’t go along with their, obvious, supreme knowledge.

You gathered that from, what, working in 6 countries or something? Can’t you hold a job?
+
Gjeebes
post 3.Feb.2019, 10:09 AM
Post #37

"Hasn’t all that academia taught you that presumptions are based on probability."

Presumption has absolutely nothing to do with probability. And probability has absolutely nothing to do with presumption.

You are like a colourblind child, trying to explain the difference between red and blue even though you are incapable of maintaining any understanding of either.

You must find living challenging, frightening, and very confusing.

I'm guessing you have one of those vac lines sitting in the side of your mouth, to catch all the slobber before it starts dripping off your chin?

It was probably your best decision, to remain living with mommy.
+
Bsmith
post 3.Feb.2019, 11:59 AM
Post #38

Mommy could use a break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2TuohSsw4k
+
Saywhatwhat
post 3.Feb.2019, 12:01 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 3.Feb.2019, 10:09 AM) *
"Hasn’t all that academia taught you that presumptions are based on probability."Presumption has absolutely nothing to do with probability. And probability has ab ... (show full quote)

Ugh. You are boring. At least with the others we argue about religious tolerance, immigration, racial tolerance, nationalism, politics... all sorts of interesting things. Sure they are inflamed pointless internet arguments but at least they are about something. You have a one track mind, blinders of your own fashioning, and get all pissy when called out on your ignorance.

The difference between assumption and presumption is that one of the suppositions is based on evidence of probability. You figure out which is which.

I’d like to see anyone describe color without using a comparison or subjective emotional attachment. Even one who is color blind could describe it using CMYK but that is technical and wouldn’t be understood clearly. One could say light or dark, describing shade or hue, but that could also be done by one who is colorblind because of their ability to at least recognize the grey scale.

The last three things you say... assumption, assumption, assumption. Quite lame. I expected more from your assumed intellectual, logical, argumentative superiority. It is, however, only an assumption.
+
Gjeebes
post 3.Feb.2019, 05:49 PM
Post #40

I'd have to agree, "it" is very, extremely, hopelessly, CHUMBAWAMBA.,

"The voices in my head, gonna get me in the end".

Sound familiar, Say-what-in-the-face? (again, rhetorical, no need to answer)

I knew there were people out there like that, and now I get a sense of how they "function", for lack of a better word.

He does have a boy-band kind of style, if you can call that style.

Don't fret though, Say-what-in-the-face, I'm confident one day you'll find your station.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 3.Feb.2019, 07:01 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 3.Feb.2019, 05:49 PM) *
I'd have to agree, "it" is very, extremely, hopelessly, CHUMBAWAMBA., "The voices in my head, gonna get me in the end".Sound familiar, Say-what-in-the- ... (show full quote)

What a sensitive little boy you are.

Your “moral superiority” is comical

If you don’t like what I say then don’t engage me. You seem to love defending your boyfriends but can never defend the point they are attempting to make. And then you go after my online characters character rather than the point.

Let’s go back to this... you get all hell bent when someone calls you out saying this forum is for Sweden... you complain about Sweden not having news worthy of recognition, but trump you drool over.

I inform you international affairs means Sweden’s international affairs, and that you, like many, focus so intently on trump rather than the slew of issues facing other countries. I also inform you that Scandinavia has been “hot” in the international eye, so your comment on no one cares about Sweden is untrue.

You in childish fashion get upset that someone called out your statements, put some reality into your one gear brain, and you thusly attack... not an issue, but a presumed person.

No wonder you bounce around nations and universities... I presume you get upset when proven wrong and then build it up in your head that it’s “them and their system” that is flawed. Running away from your own ignorance... by all means.

P.s.

If you don’t like it, leave.
+
Bsmith
post 3.Feb.2019, 09:18 PM
Post #42

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 3.Feb.2019, 06:01 PM) *
If you don’t like it, leave.

I suggest that to all the whiners who constantly complain about Sweden.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 3.Feb.2019, 09:52 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 3.Feb.2019, 09:18 PM) *
I suggest that to all the whiners who constantly complain about Sweden.

You are free to do so. I was merely suggesting the thread or engagement with myself.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 3.Feb.2019, 09:53 PM
Post #44

Amen...
+
Saywhatwhat
post 3.Feb.2019, 10:27 PM
Post #45

But speaking of trump...

This will blow your panties off...

I appreciate him recently saying the the us going into Iraq was the biggest mistake we ever made.

Don’t understand how that idiot thinks military involvement in South America, again, won’t be another mistake.
+

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: