The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Student help

post 16.Jul.2006, 01:22 AM
Post #1
Joined: 9.Jul.2006

Hej there! I am a Spanish girl living in Goteborg for a few months now and working my a@@ saving for university here in Sweden. I am going to start a Master´s degree and the tuition fees are free so no worries about that. BUT my boyfriend who is Swede told me that i might be eligible for the student support that the government gives to students every month, since i am paying my taxes and such.

What do you think? i am NOT counting on it, but i wonder if it´s true that i could apply and how much it is they give and such...

thanks in advance!!
Go to the top of the page
post 16.Jul.2006, 01:30 AM
Post #2
Location: Stockholm
Joined: 27.Nov.2005

If you are speaking of CSN -which is a loan not exactly "support"- then it all depends on how long you have been in Sweden for, as I understand it. If I am not mistaken they expect you to have been in Sweden officially for at least 2 years when you apply for CSN. I'm sure your boyfriend can translate their eligibility requirements from the site for you.

Lycka till.
Go to the top of the page
post 16.Jul.2006, 02:58 AM
Post #3
Joined: 21.Mar.2006

keep me updated on this one, im in the same position
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: