The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Nail Salons in Gothenburg

Fish Eye
post 28.Feb.2006, 11:08 AM
Post #16

There is a big beauty school on the avenue in Göteborg which is open to the public and about half the price of other salons (apparently). Maybe you could get your claws done there!
Go to the top of the page
+
Benzed
post 28.Feb.2006, 01:50 PM
Post #17

I´ll ask the woman later, J. Any specific terminology I should be using for "long fake nails" ?
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 28.Feb.2006, 02:01 PM
Post #18

Yes. They are acrylic.
+
*Rk*
post 14.Mar.2006, 02:52 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Andersson aka Voodoo)
Hi VHW

I don't live in GTB but just a question, do you have fake nails because if you do it costs a small fortune over here. In fact if you are good at doing nails yourself, it would be a good business idea smile.gif since I I have never seen so many teenagers with fake nails.
Sorry not much help with your question, but if you are in Norrköping I have a good contact.

My girlfriend from Kiev (speaks good English), is a nail technician with an international certificate, is a qualified instructor and also a judge at competitions. Does modern creative artwork on nails, as well as intricate sculptures. She has her own successful business in Kiev, and we are looking at what possibilities exist in this field for when she moves to Sweden.

As this is not my area of expertise(!), any tips for finding work, or possibilities for her to make her own business here doing this would be appreciated. Please contact me on iam_4567 at hotmail dot com

Thanks!
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 14.Mar.2006, 03:14 PM
Post #20

Well from April 4th I'll be there and offering her an income!
+
*Carol*
post 14.Mar.2006, 03:57 PM
Post #21

I just did not get this girl gene.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: