The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Drinks in Gothenburg anyone?

*Kodos*
post 19.Mar.2006, 06:00 PM
Post #16

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Dock and I will be in Sweden from the 26th through the 8th of June. We need to make a trip to Stockholm to visit my host family. Other than that...we have absolutely no agenda what-so-ever.

I'm really looking forward to engaging in mind damaging debauchery with all of you.
Go to the top of the page
+
*Carol*
post 19.Mar.2006, 06:12 PM
Post #17

Kang--Let me know how the birds are at the castle in Copenhagen, will you? I don't remember the name of the castle, or whether there is more than one...I just remember a great walk to this fairy tale castle with beautiful birds there. Tack!
+
Wanna-be
post 19.Mar.2006, 06:16 PM
Post #18

Well, I guess its a long time since I socialized with trailer trash, plebs, grommets, ex cons, slime balls, berks, wannerbe's,colonal turkeys,neo cons, lefties internet kerb crawlers, coonasses, freaks and weirdo's. This is going to be very interesting to meet the dregs of society, but don't bring you moms as I have a thing for older women.

:twisted:
+
*Nae Bother*
post 19.Mar.2006, 06:55 PM
Post #19

God help Gothenburg when you do all meet up, observing the way the so called "aka" regulars speak to each other i'm sure some fists will fly and the Swedish polis will no doubt be involved :twisted:
+
*Kodos*
post 19.Mar.2006, 07:06 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Holecutter aka The Barbarian)
Well, I guess its a long time since I socialized with trailer trash, plebs, grommets, ex cons, slime balls, berks, wannerbe's,colonal turkeys,neo cons, lefties internet kerb crawlers, coonasses, freaks and weirdo's. This is going to be very interesting to meet the dregs of society, but don't bring you moms as I have a thing for older women.

Would you like us to bring you some delightful Bush beer?
+
*Kodos*
post 19.Mar.2006, 07:07 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Nae Bother)
God help Gothenburg when you do all meet up, observing the way the so called "aka" regulars speak to each other i'm sure some fists will fly and the Swedish polis will no doubt be involved :twisted:

I certainly hope so! I do not want my holiday to be all for naught. :twisted:
+
Braderunner Rennuredarb
post 19.Mar.2006, 07:10 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (Nae Bother)

I pity the polis if there is something like that...

*laughs* Really...there is not much hateration going on, really...
+
Wanna-be
post 19.Mar.2006, 08:47 PM
Post #23

Kang w/ fang

Bribery gets you everywhere, just bring " the bush "

+
*Kodos*
post 19.Mar.2006, 08:51 PM
Post #24

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

And a side of yummy grits, of course!
+
Eyallow
post 20.Mar.2006, 12:03 AM
Post #25

Good! I will come with my horns and might borrow some fangs and pitch forks from Marnie to keep watch at the door for holecutter! Misdemeanour will not be tolerated!

We were waiting for Streja to return to arrange another drinking day out!

God save my bulging gut! I belch with every seep of my beer and god bless that person that will be unfortunate to sit by me :twisted:
+
*Kodos*
post 20.Mar.2006, 12:45 AM
Post #26

Now I must figure out how to sneak my pitchfork past the TSA. They frown upon perceived weapons these days.

It's a good thing I have a couple of months to investigate. Perhaps I will ship it in advance of my departure.
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 20.Mar.2006, 10:03 AM
Post #27

I believe that I could be persuaded to do some beers at the end of May as well as in April. Particularly if a slavering green monster is on offer.
+
Bishop Conkers
post 20.Mar.2006, 11:02 AM
Post #28

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
After 4th April so that I can come!

Maybe 25th April, that's a Saturday? Any takers/venue suggestions?

Which Year VHW... my calendar shows the 25th april 2006 as a Tuesday!

The first free weekend I have is May 5 or 6, (friday or saturday).

Word of warning... going out on the 25th of any month is always going to be rough... all the plebs get paid and go out to be "kung i baren". There are always going to be loads of drunken nobs when you go out in sweden, but "löningshelg" (pay weekend) can be pretty manic..

Anyway, I don't expect you guys to plan around my calendar, but May 5 or 6, June 2or 3, we can come down to Gothenburg.
Midsummer June 23-24 is always a blast... could perhaps all converge somewhere to play our drinking games...

Ciao..

Conkers.
July 21-23 is "fallensdagar" (the waterfall days!) here in Trollhättan, which is cool. The only weekend this town comes alive!
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 20.Mar.2006, 11:07 AM
Post #29

[quote="Conkers"][quote=VikingHumpingWitch]Which Year VHW... my calendar shows the 25th april 2006 as a Tuesday![/quote]

:oops: 25th March is a Saturday though.

Um yes, could your early June date tie in with Kang and Dock's trip?
+
Markbase with an Invisibl...
post 20.Mar.2006, 12:41 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Kang aka Vindaloo)
Mark Base...

We may even be passing through Helsingborg. Dock hasn't been to Copenhagen either and it's one of my favorite spots. Maybe we can meet up for a ferry beer ride?

/Marnie

It's just gotta be done.

Mark Base
http://www.markbase.net
For observations and opinions about life in Helsingborg
+

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: