The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

Drinks in Gothenburg anyone?

Bishop Conkers
post 20.Mar.2006, 12:51 PM
Post #31

If you guys want to do the copenhagen thing 25-25th June... then we will be passin thru on our way to Roskilde... probably spend a day or two in copenhagen.

Re: Midsummer.. we have always traditionally gone to Stromstad on the north (?) west coast, but we are considering Varberg, Tylosand, Båstad... or somewhere more southern this year... any suggestions?

Conkers
Go to the top of the page
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 29.Mar.2006, 01:51 PM
Post #32

3rd June? Will any of us remember it this far in advance?
+
Markbase with an Invisibl...
post 29.Mar.2006, 01:54 PM
Post #33

I've got a work diary that I always check but rarely have anything in. Now the date's in there.

You're welcome to Hbg before then (as are the rest of you). Contact me via my site if you want.

Mark Base
http://www.markbase.net
For observations and opinions about life in Helsingborg
+
*Kodos*
post 29.Mar.2006, 02:37 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
3rd June? Will any of us remember it this far in advance?

Dock and I are going to map out the itinerary once he returns from Florida. I believe we have to do a few days in Stockholm and a couple in Sundsvall, as well.

We may be able to make it back to Gbg by the 3rd, though.
+
Benzed
post 29.Mar.2006, 02:38 PM
Post #35

J-Witch, if I have to wait til June 3rd to have a session with you, you can feck off!

And Mark, you need to get yourself to Gtbg asap. I`ll return the favour and come to Hsbg sometime, you are the shining light of men on this board and I wish to hang.

(If that sounds a bit homo, well tough)

8)
+
*Kodos*
post 29.Mar.2006, 02:48 PM
Post #36

*channels Nelson Muntz*

Ha ha...Benzed has a boy crush. smile.gif
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 29.Mar.2006, 02:53 PM
Post #37

You and I will go for a beer any time you like after Tuesday, Mr Zed. In fact I'd like you to recommend some watering holes...
+
Benzed
post 29.Mar.2006, 02:59 PM
Post #38

*massively heterosexual voice*

I have been remiss in telling you, J - Notting Hill will barely get a look in now. My mate Aaron who runs it has accepted a position to be bar manager at the Hard Rock Cafe so as that`s on the Avenyn and way closer to me, and he promises to have me "on the door" every night, Ill probably be thre instead. Helena, his Swede stays at the pub for another couple of weeks and then they move somewhere else (they live upstairs of the pub currently).

The last quiz night was last night! So you`ve missed the magic of NH, essentially.
+
Dock Hussein Ellis
post 29.Mar.2006, 03:01 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (Markbase)
It's just gotta be done.

Beer + boat = fun!
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 29.Mar.2006, 03:03 PM
Post #40

QUOTE (Benzed)
*massively heterosexual voice*

I have been remiss in telling you, J - Notting Hill will barely get a look in now. My mate Aaron who runs it has accepted a position to be bar manager at the Hard Rock Cafe so as that`s on the Avenyn and way closer to me, and he promises to have me "on the door" every night, Ill probably be thre instead. Helena, his Swede stays at the pub for another couple of weeks and then they move somewhere else (they live upstairs of the pub currently).

The last quiz night was last night! So you`ve missed the magic of NH, essentially.

:cry: Oh well my fault for not getting my arse in gear quick enough, I spose.
+
*Streja*
post 29.Mar.2006, 04:10 PM
Post #41

where is the meetup??? Hard rock café???? what date???? what time??

I am not organising anything as last time I did I was sat alone with my sambo at Vallgatan! sad.gif
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 29.Mar.2006, 04:15 PM
Post #42

3rd June I think, don't ask me about venues though!
+
Braderunner Rennuredarb
post 29.Mar.2006, 05:03 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (Streja)
I am not organising anything as last time I did I was sat alone with my sambo at Vallgatan! sad.gif

Sorry streja...I read that "I am not orgasming anything..."

Oh...back to the thread...er...I know nothing...we'll have to see if I am in town
+
Markbase with an Invisibl...
post 29.Mar.2006, 06:06 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (Benzed)
J-Witch, if I have to wait til June 3rd to have a session with you, you can feck off!

And Mark, you need to get yourself to Gtbg asap. I`ll return the favour and come to Hsbg sometime, you are the shining light of men on this board and I wish to hang.

(If that sounds a bit homo, well tough)

8)

Dude, let's arrange something. Maybe end of month this month...

Mark Base
http://www.markbase.net -
For observations and opinions about life in Helsingborg
+
Benzed
post 30.Mar.2006, 05:24 AM
Post #45

Yeah mate, this June 3 thing is piffle. I`m not bloody waiting for Kang to get here to meet the rest of you!! Insania, as Peter Andre might say. Not sure what your post actually means though, end of ... April?

Streja, is that true? That bloody sucks, I would have been there had I known - your shout, right? :wink:

Anyway, Gøteborgians and those within spitting distance (no camels though please) - how does end of April sometime sound, me and the Witch will suss out some venues in the meantime, give them a taste test and all that biggrin.gif

No way are we going to Hard Rock Cafe though, now that my mate is running the bar, can`t be seen hanging with internet people where a gobby Australian is concerned laugh.gif
+

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: