The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Applying for universities for study

when i am working in sweden

Vinnie
post 21.Sep.2017, 10:06 PM
Post #1

Hej !

I am currently working in Sweden, with valid work permit(Residence permit) and I also have a person number.
If i wish to do masters now, what is the procedure to apply for universities - looking for part time studies. May plan to get a full time course in future.
Go to the top of the page
+
ChocOwl
post 21.Sep.2017, 10:32 PM
Post #2

https://www.antagning.se/
+
freyahenderson
post 4.Oct.2017, 10:27 AM
Post #3

To know more formalities to apply for university for study, it is better to checkout the official websites. There will be some notification and enquirer area for you.
+
ToSheila
post 4.Oct.2017, 10:59 PM
Post #4

Interesting, I was thinking also to enlist to some learning process.

Can someone suggest which faculty/or-other-education-institution to use for part time high end IT courses/studies?
+
rex
post 5.Oct.2017, 12:15 AM
Post #5

Book a meeting with a studievägledare from the university you're interested in and discuss the matter with them. There is a number of hoops that you have to go through if you want to do a master's degree here.
+
Gjeebes
post 5.Oct.2017, 10:38 AM
Post #6

"There is a number of hoops that you have to go through if you want to do a master's degree here."

But don't let that put you off, all these "hoops" are at ankle level; you can basically walk over them. Education in Sweden is a cake-walk, complete with milk and cookies.
+
ToSheila
post 5.Oct.2017, 04:32 PM
Post #7

Unfortunately, my Svenska is at basic level. Is there any IT courses or higher education based in English in Stockholm?

Tack!
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: