The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Getting sambo PUT after changing sambo?

It's not my fault!

mike228
post 10.Jan.2016, 06:12 PM
Post #1

Hi, weird question. I moved to my (now ex) girlfriend in Sweden almost 2 years ago, which I got a temp UT card then. Sadly we broke up about 6 months ago, and a few months later I am living with new girlfriend.

My UT card expires next month, but I am wondering how this should be done.

If I apply for the renewal into a PUT card with new sambo, will I be declined? My original sambo could lie of course, but I would of course rather not do this.

So anyone have insight on what will happen? Will I be forced to leave Sweden even though I have ties here other than in k?rlek? Will I be basically "reset" on my road to PUT; if I get approved, it would be another 2 year long temp UT card?

Thanks for any insight and replies smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
cherrybubble
post 10.Jan.2016, 06:57 PM
Post #2

You sound like you care more about the PUT than about k?rlek.

What is WITH all these crooks on the local?? All these people who come here on sambo UTs and then break up and then do everything they can to stay in sweden...find another sucker girl/boy friend...lie on their applications..get other people to lie for them...

Does no one think of being honest first? So what if it takes another year or two? I guess it makes a difference if your ultimate goal is to get citizenship ASAP.
+
post 10.Jan.2016, 07:03 PM
Post #3

i believe you can reapply for a UT, but it likely begins from zero again. i don't believe they'll require you to leave to reapply.
+
mike228
post 10.Jan.2016, 07:13 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (cherrybubble @ 10.Jan.2016, 06:57 PM) *
You sound like you care more about the PUT than about k?rlek. What is WITH all these crooks on the local?? All these people who come here on sambo UTs and then break up and th ... (show full quote)

Is it unreasonable for someone who has uprooted pretty much their entire life to move to the other side of the world and has spent the last 2 years of their life dedicated to integrating with that country's society wouldn't want to leave?

I am really sad for you if you get cheated by someone on a sambo visa, but I have never intended to do so. I loved my ex and still try to be good friends with them, it was their decision that they did not want to work it with me anymore. I found my current sambo after my ex already left me. I am no bloody vine swinger, and I abhor such people.

The time matters because it is a stressful and expensive process for me. Especially with the biggest wait times of all time, I don't have the time for that stress. I want to be able to live secure, without worrying that something will fuck up with my application, rules will change, or ANY of the unknowns in life.

PS: "so what if it takes another year or two"... you did not fully understand my question, or what? If I say I have a new sambo, are you sure they won't take that as a sign to decline my application and order me to leave Sweden? I can't deal with that stress and risk!
+
cherrybubble
post 10.Jan.2016, 07:59 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (mike228 @ 10.Jan.2016, 07:13 PM) *
I don't have the time for that stress. I want to be able to live secure, without worrying that something will fuck up with my application, rules will change, or ANY of the unknowns in life.

So get a fucking job like the rest of us. Apply for a work permit if you are so desperate to stay.
Apply for a course, become a student and get a student visa.

You really aren't special.

No one has time and energy for the uncertainty and stress, what makes you such a special snowflake? We all go through the same uncertainties, stresses and risks. We all moved halfway across the world to Sweden and EVERYONE has a story behind them. You're justifying being a crook based on flimsy "I'm so special" reasons because its the easy way out.

And no, no one cheated on me, you're just the umpteenth asshole to ask for advice on how to con the system on a forum filled with honest people who are doing it the honest way.
+
mike228
post 10.Jan.2016, 08:24 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (cherrybubble @ 10.Jan.2016, 07:59 PM) *
So get a fucking job like the rest of us. Apply for a work permit if you are so desperate to stay. Apply for a course, become a student and get a student visa.You really aren& ... (show full quote)

I do have a job for a bit less than full-time, and I go in addition to high-level Swedish classes without any requirement to do so.

I have high-functioning autism and it's hell just to do simple things in my life most of the time, yet I do it. I could be legitimately sickwritten for most of my life if I wanted to cheat the system, but I am not a crook like you so lovely like to call me. Despite my mental disabilities, I try harder at being productive than most people probably do. You don't fucking know me, so stop behaving so righteous.

You take this all too personally... so either you got cheated, or you are ignorant enough to think that my situation is some abundant issue with Migrationsverket. Or that plus a mix of mix "rules are rules and they should be rules because RULES!!!". So what is it?

I don't like to have to consider cheating the system, but if I am faced between doing the choice that would reduce the chance that I will end up killing myself, or the choice that is "honorable", what should I pick? Are you enough of a jerk to force me into a decision that will lead me closer to suicide, simply because you blame the wrong people for Migrationsverkets issues? Why should I bestow that risk upon myself when it is in all ways a negative path? High risk with a high risk of it failing. Why?! It won't help me in my life or make me sleep better at night.
+
cherrybubble
post 10.Jan.2016, 11:35 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (mike228 @ 10.Jan.2016, 08:24 PM) *
I do have a job for a bit less than full-time, and I go in addition to high-level Swedish classes without any requirement to do so.I have high-functioning autism and it's ... (show full quote)

Oh good lord, you feel very very sorry for yourself ALL THE TIME, don't you? Yes, entitlement is a crippling affliction.

Are you trying to say that your autism somehow interferes with your ability to tell right from wrong?

You keep finding more and more reasons that you somehow think justify you conning the system, when in reality, these are just excuses.

You do have a perfectly good reason to have a permit to stay in sweden, viz, you have a swedish sambo. The right way to apply is described on MV's website. But instead of doing what they describe IN EXACTLY YOUR SITUATION you start looking for shady ways to get what you want by lying, so stop passing the buck onto your autism and your tragic life story and crying "its not MY fault!!"

We could all crook the system if we decided thats the way forward. You don't get a gold star because you didn't con the system by being sjukskriven as well. You won't get a pat on the back because you are learning the language OF THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE.

You're really not that special, you just don't want to be bothered with doing the right thing the right way because there is a dishonest but "easier" way to get what you want. Thats called cheating, no?
+
Potentialexpat
post 11.Jan.2016, 09:29 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (mike228 @ 10.Jan.2016, 07:13 PM) *
Is it unreasonable for someone who has uprooted pretty much their entire life to move to the other side of the world and has spent the last 2 years of their life dedicated to ... (show full quote)

Legally they cannot decline an application for a new Sambo unless they have reason to believe your new relationship isn't genuine/You only seem to be using her for another residence permit. I know an Austrailian guy who originally came here on a UT and got another UT after his first relationship didn't work out. Migrationsverket cannot legally deny you a relationship permit on the basis that your last one failed.

You are entitled to keep your person number live and work in Sweden during the processing time. You will probably get another UT. If you have lived with someone for 6 months Migrationsverket will probably consider it valid. You are making absurd excuses to commit fraud even though you are protected by the law in your right to apply for a new relationship permit. Personally I do not think a fraud conviction is worth a PUT. Being a foreigner with a fraud conviction will make it virtually impossible for you to find a job in Sweden.
+
mjennin2
post 11.Jan.2016, 11:13 AM
Post #9

I feel like CherryBubble covered my emotions over this post pretty on-point, and Potentialexpat was able to cover the legal stuff.

After waiting 12 months and counting for my UT, and meeting over 1,000 other people who have been separated from their wives, husbands, children and loved ones for equally as long, it's impossible for me to not be biased in getting so extremely mad at people who will look to find any way to cheat the system to make it easier for themselves. All of us are waiting for case officers who are bogged down with investigating and doing multiple interviews with people trying to find any potential way to get people to lie, commit fraud, or do whatever it takes so they can solidify their place in the apparent Land of Milk n' Honey.

I'm sorry... this just makes me extremely mad, and hurt. And extremely difficult to share this link which will tell you what you need to know. I guess my only request to you and everyone else who wants to commit fraud, is to do this thing called GOOGLE and try to research on your own before asking people to help you lie. It's an insult to all the people whose hearts are literally BREAKING because they are doing things the right way, and have to watch people like you try to sneak around rules. Even though you are within a basic right to reapply from within Sweden for a new UT, it's the fact that you would be willing to go so far as to commit fraud that makes me just so upset.

Migrationsverket Website: Extending a permit when the relationship ends.
+
mike228
post 11.Jan.2016, 04:29 PM
Post #10

Haha so many bleeding-heart people who are so ignorant about the system...

Spoiler, educated western sambo visa requests is not the reason why MV is so fucked up right now. The culprit starts with a B and the ending is that of a coffee drink made from espresso and steamed milk.

But sure, keep blaming it on educated people who just want to continue to develop and support the country they love. Maybe when you are overrun by those who get a PUT directly and have no past education and no job, maybe then you will not cry so much about my harmless situation. rolleyes.gif
+
mjennin2
post 11.Jan.2016, 04:58 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (mike228 @ 11.Jan.2016, 04:29 PM) *
Haha so many bleeding-heart people who are so ignorant about the system...Spoiler, educated western sambo visa requests is not the reason why MV is so fucked up right now. The ... (show full quote)

First time I've actually hoped someone was unsuccessful in their application process.
+
cherrybubble
post 11.Jan.2016, 09:36 PM
Post #12

But sure, keep blaming it on educated people who just want to continue to develop and support the country they love.

...said the amoral autistic who is so mentally disabled that that he is entitled to life-long sick leave? You're the worst kind of leach on the system.

No because of your mental handicap, but because you WANT to con the system.

QUOTE (mjennin2 @ 11.Jan.2016, 04:58 PM) *
First time I've actually hoped someone was unsuccessful in their application process.

Yup.
+
Hisingen
post 11.Jan.2016, 10:25 PM
Post #13

My feelings are entirely with Cherry and MJ. and with ALL of those doing their very best to abide by the system - and suffering from it due to the current situation.
Anyone trying to bypass the system, using dubious methods and lying, is only fit for 'export' back to whence they came.

There are enough cheats and liars here as it is on fake excuses without any more.
+
Laurelia
post 11.Jan.2016, 11:41 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (mike228 @ 11.Jan.2016, 03:29 PM) *
The culprit starts with a B and the ending is that of a coffee drink made from espresso and steamed milk.

Bappucino? unsure.gif

I feel for your new sambo.
+
Potentialexpat
post 12.Jan.2016, 01:27 AM
Post #15

Haha so many bleeding-heart people who are so ignorant about the system...Spoiler, educated western sambo visa requests is not the reason why MV is so fucked up right now. The ... (show full quote)

Blatte thats rich very rich. I find it ironic you are calling refugees whom for the most part legally got the PUTS they were entitled to. You know following the immigration rules, and not committing fraud. A Blatte also applies to any immigrant not just the refugees. IE someone thats a blatant racist and fraudster with no respect for Swedish culture. You meet the definition of Blatte, and are probably taking someone's rightful job.

Normally I wouldn't give a damn, but racists always give me an extra motivation to make their lives miserable. I have taken screenshots of all of your posts, and sent them to the relevant authorities. I think it will be very easy for them to pinpoint who you are, where you live, and inform Migrationsverket accordingly. I"m sure they can also easily search relationship permits for a man expiring next month in their computers and further narrow you down. Possibly maybe conduct an investigation. All they have to do is ask the local for your email address and its kind of game over. Good luck getting a new permit.
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: