The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Sites for purchasing a sailboat in Sweden?

Web sites, of course

Adrian_
post 31.Oct.2012, 11:52 PM
Post #1

Hello,
I'm looking to purchase a sailboat and I have a hard time (language barrier) locating the useful advertising sites. I figured out blocket.se and batborsen.se but that's about it.
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Johno
post 1.Nov.2012, 10:02 AM
Post #2

Its not hard to stick "segelbåt" into www.google.se and get up a list of selling sites. (Jeez, how many times have I now posted "use www.google.se" and the Swedish word for Swedish searches.)
+
Adrian_
post 1.Nov.2012, 04:14 PM
Post #3

Thank you for the sugestion. Already tried that, but didn't came up with very relevant results, except those already mentioned. Thought I might be missing something.
+
Johno
post 1.Nov.2012, 04:57 PM
Post #4

Well, I only did what I suggested and the first page has
www.batagent.se/?sajt=kopbat_katalog&kategori=segelbat
www.batportalen.se/baat/segelbaatar-33-35-fot-26082.asp
www.sydostmarin.se/
www.scanboat.com/

Whats wrong with those ? Or sharpen up to "segelbåt säljes" or "begagnad segelbåt" (used) and surely you will get everything ? What are we missing ?
+
fogelfeifer
post 1.Nov.2012, 04:59 PM
Post #5

I think that Blocket is a pretty good start...husband big sailing fan, always looking at prices on there..which according to him are falling quite a lot... since we bought our boat last year!! He's away just now but will get info from him and post it to you Adrian. Any particular boat type in mind...BIG Swan maybe?
+
Adrian_
post 1.Nov.2012, 05:44 PM
Post #6

I just lost an elaborated reply by hitting the wrong key smile.gif

@Johno: batagent is a broker with very limited inventory, batportalen isn't really about buying/selling, sydost marin is the site of a club and I know scanboat for at least 3 years smile.gif

@fogelfeife... : Thanks a lot, looking forward to hear from him. I'm looking for a 32'-35' full keel sailboat in a good condition. Found a few on blocket but owners seem a bit delusional (was asked the equivalent of over 25000 euros for a boat valued by the insurance at 14.000 euros ).
+
*telugulife*
post 13.Jun.2013, 01:44 PM
Post #7

Thank you for the sugestion.
+
Hisingen
post 13.Jun.2013, 02:10 PM
Post #8

You will also find both private and commercial sales in the daily newspapers, very often with photos of the respective vessels. Add to that, a picture is better than a thousand words, and is language-free. I might also add get a Swedish boat enthusiast friend to help you. that will help overcome the language barrier.
In the end though, it will be up to you yourself as to the outcome.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: