The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

The Local requires a resident Bill Maher

Nutters be gone ! Start your votes

Snoopy!
post 14.Jan.2011, 09:21 PM
Post #1

I´m all for freedom of speech & democracy & voicing one concerns ,although I am against those whom profess to being believers in democracy & rant & rave their arguments from a pedestal of ignorance , that reaches the highest point of
philistinism.
And if you don't agree with these so called trumpeters of democracy , your labeled a "dipstick" smile.gif

So I say we should begin the culling of these bigots ,backsliding quacks & bring about some of the true values that "apparent" Swedish democracy & values stand for ...thats if the Local ,stands on that line ? or perhaps its just all about the $$$$$

With no further a due I say let the dismissing begin
Attached Image
Go to the top of the page
+
Jamtjim
post 14.Jan.2011, 09:41 PM
Post #2

Hmm if we kicked out all the nutters and all the people others thought were nutters, we'd be in great danger of having no one left!

Nice self portrait by the way... is she your girlfriend too?
+
Snoopy!
post 14.Jan.2011, 09:52 PM
Post #3

yes she growls a bit tamtim . she´s a real bitch & undoubtedly smack the shit out you given half the chance ... wink.gif
+
Nemesis
post 14.Jan.2011, 10:32 PM
Post #4

Nice kitty:)

Serious point. I agree.

The local has made us look like a bunch of conspriacy theory right wing nutjobs lately.

We are english speakers. That does not make us insane.
+
Roger O. Thornhill
post 14.Jan.2011, 11:36 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Nemesis @ 14.Jan.2011, 11:32 PM) *
Nice kitty:). Serious point. I agree.. The local has made us look like a bunch of conspriacy theory right wing nutjobs lately.. We are english speakers. That does not make us insane.

Hey, your English is not so good. You wrote "right" when it is "left".
+
mikewhite
post 22.Jan.2011, 10:26 AM
Post #6

No, it's just that we are outside the USA ...
;-)
+
Streja
post 22.Jan.2011, 03:11 PM
Post #7

The Local gets their ad revenues from the amount of visits to the loony hospital, ie The Local Discussion Forum.

I'm more like McMurphy except the paying for prostitutes bit.
+
Libellula
post 22.Jan.2011, 03:16 PM
Post #8

unsure.gif I voted for the cat, but then wanted to change my mind and couldn't. How do you delete your own post please?
+
Jimmy
post 22.Jan.2011, 04:41 PM
Post #9

Any conspiracy theory is wrong.
The reason being is that any government thinks what could we do to make people think we are doing something else? So all their actions are to ensure that any conspiracy enthusiasts are all consumed with a conspiracy, but it is not the correct one.
They make all their actions intentionally able to be read in 2 different ways. While the real reason is completely the third way. Thus while the masses debate the reasons and actions and trying to find proof for their arguments no one bothers to look for a third reason which is the truth.
It is just getting two kids to argue over a toy while the third kid walks away with it.

So any stupid, idiotic, brain dead conspiracy theory that is now brought forward can be explained away as a deliberate attempt by agents of government agencies like CIA; MI6 or Mossad to deflect all the rational, logical thinkers here not to ask the real questions to the real problems and the real events that are happening throughout the world. To create a complicated obtuse discussion that goes nowhere but in circles.
+
mikewhite
post 22.Jan.2011, 06:06 PM
Post #10

You conspiracy deniers are always trying to make us think that ...
+
Streja
post 22.Jan.2011, 06:30 PM
Post #11

I don't know who that Billy is. Should I?
+
Jimmy
post 23.Jan.2011, 12:38 AM
Post #12

@ mikewhite
but it is really you that are employed by these government agencies to make us think only about the conspiracies that are bought up. Thus hiding the truth behind a smoke screen of goobly goo
+
Streja
post 23.Jan.2011, 01:28 PM
Post #13

That smoke screen is not actually smoke. The government is just telling us that it is. In reality it's a gigantic gas cloud coming from someone's bottom.
+
scandinavian leather
post 26.Jan.2011, 01:54 PM
Post #14

Wow! As I read the headline, the part I could see anyway, I thought the OP was going to say thelocal requires a resident translator and an editor. Apparently not. The OP wants to censor some of the funnier posts on this forum.

And jamtjim, good try a couple of days ago attempting to explain the difference between two words another poster misuses daily. As usual, the advice was ignored and the next day it was back to being "there" again rolleyes.gif
+
thecraicer
post 26.Jan.2011, 03:18 PM
Post #15

Watch the Ruby
Keep your eye on the Ruby

Got em'!
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: