The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12   Reply to this topic

Mystery multiple assassination.

Police seek motive for murders>

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 10.Nov.2014, 09:36 PM
Post #166

I guess I am, I cannot understand anything you say...anymore!!!

Your expressions contain subjects, contexts, characters and phrases...never mind the acronyms, that are totally obtuse to my ken, so as to render unintelligible that which you are trying to relate to us...

If you don't start speaking with accepted intelligence I fear that the audience you are trying to reach and influence will no longer have any faith in your ability to communicate with them.

We are on the verge of not believing you...so, there!!!

P/S: Stop mucking up my bloody thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to the top of the page
+
Model T Ford
post 15.Aug.2016, 04:38 PM
Post #167

Have now emailed the Surrey Police, asking to check if the two unknown blood samples found at the murder scene match that of William Hershkovitz who was killed in Eilat after he murdered his mentor in the Mossad recruiting program,

Should be easy to do, and the Surrey coroner has already ruled the killings as murders.

And Sapo should get involved too, as Mrs. al-Hilli's mother was a Swedish citizen.
+
Model T Ford
post 17.Aug.2016, 11:36 PM
Post #168

Have heard from the Surrey Police's contact management unit, and it says that it isn't doing anything about what happened in France, and the apparent assassin who is an American, making no mention of the murdered al-Hillii family, resident in Claygate, Surrey.

Guess Sapo will say that Mrs. Hilli's mother, a resident Swede, was murdered in France, no concern of its.

Just think that the Mossad, the Surrey Police, the Gendamarie, and Sapo are playing a kind of musical chairs while doing nothing about the unnecessary, fiasco massacre.

In this case, it is they who are the terrorists.
+

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: