The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3   Reply to this topic

How to make Sweden more attractive to immigrants

With so many other nations competing

Gjeebes
post 2.Feb.2019, 06:12 PM
Post #31

"...an illegal alien with a wife and five children...files an income tax return..."

Not sure I believe that is even possible, but if I did, I would most certainly think that sounds like something the Meatballs would do.

If the mighty US of A allows "illegals" to file tax returns, well, that poses a bigger problem than the "illegals" in the first place.
Go to the top of the page
+
Saywhatwhat
post 2.Feb.2019, 06:28 PM
Post #32

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 2.Feb.2019, 06:12 PM) *
"...an illegal alien with a wife and five children...files an income tax return..."Not sure I believe that is even possible, but if I did, I would most certainly thi ... (show full quote)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/pl...ile-tax-returns

They work and have taxes taken out of their paychecks using a false social security number. They don’t use that number to claim benefits.

Only meatballs would let people be undocumented and get benefits.
+
Gjeebes
post 2.Feb.2019, 07:29 PM
Post #33

"They don’t use that number to claim benefits."

Really? Like, not one? And you know that, how ? (don't answer that one, it was rhetorical)

Another fine, unsubstantiated generalisation, the likes of which you've become known for.

You always seem to throw in these little charmers once you've finally lost track of what it was you were talking about, having forgotten just what point it was you were working on.
+
Bsmith
post 2.Feb.2019, 07:32 PM
Post #34

There are indications that illegal aliens even vote in America.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 2.Feb.2019, 07:53 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 2.Feb.2019, 07:29 PM) *
"They don’t use that number to claim benefits."Really? Like, not one? And you know that, how ? (don't answer that one, it was rhetorical) Another fine, unsu ... (show full quote)

Oh it’s crystal clear, Gamla. Generalizations are all the rage here don’t you know? Point is there aren’t any substantial impacts made by illegal immigration and their “cost” in the states.

Here’s another generalization... they rarely take out benefits and the contributions made balance it out.

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 2.Feb.2019, 07:32 PM) *
There are indications that illegal aliens even vote in America.

Maybe they vote republican?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Feb.2019, 09:58 PM
Post #36

What a pitiful person you are WhatWhat, you still have no idea of what the written word means, do you realize you have again answered a post by another poster and claimed it was me that posted it...

Totally worthless and only me on your mind...Do you dream of me when you sleep, if so it probably is your only pleasure in life...

Sleep well laugh.gif
+
Bsmith
post 2.Feb.2019, 10:02 PM
Post #37

He is an immature troll who tries to wind up people thus the foul mouth and attitude. Treat him like a dog turd. Wipe him off and go on about your way.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Feb.2019, 10:43 PM
Post #38

You are right!!!

I've just sent him to Coventry... angry.gif

+
Saywhatwhat
post 2.Feb.2019, 10:46 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 2.Feb.2019, 07:53 PM) *
Maybe they vote republican?

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 2.Feb.2019, 10:02 PM) *
He is an immature troll who tries to wind up people thus the foul mouth and attitude. Treat him like a dog turd. Wipe him off and go on about your way.

Wow. I didn’t know you took such offense to Republicans.... and dog turds. Don’t like when someone has a different opinion than you??

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 2.Feb.2019, 09:58 PM) *
What a pitiful person you are WhatWhat, you still have no idea of what the written word means, do you realize you have again answered a post by another poster and claimed it w ... (show full quote)

Weird you think of me sleeping. It’s be great if you went to a sketch artist and described what you imagined me as and then posted it here. Or if you just drew it yourself. Probably won’t because you think this is a trap game... referring to your “gotcha” in another thread.

Written word, typed word... either way, you are mistaken and this has nothing to do with you old boy. Chill out.
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: