The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Plus Size Clothes

*Jupiter*
post 10.Jul.2006, 01:44 AM
Post #1

I am moving to Sweden. How available are plus size clothes?
Go to the top of the page
+
Marmi
post 10.Jul.2006, 04:59 AM
Post #2

Swedes in general dress at least two sizes too small, so you'll probably gonna have to hook onto that trend. :wink:

Seriously though, you'll have a hard time finding plus size clothing in Sweden, and if you find anything be prepared to pay some serious $$'s for it. Clothing (other than H&M) is rather expensive in Sweden.
+
*Laurie R*
post 10.Jul.2006, 06:19 AM
Post #3

When I was in Sweden...the only place I really found any good plus size clothing was at H&M...
+
Get It Right
post 10.Jul.2006, 11:58 AM
Post #4

You'll lose weight here anyway. It is actually harder to find small sizes here as they always have long leg trousers.
+
Rellstar
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:09 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Get It Right)
You'll lose weight here anyway

HEY! How do you know it's not a medical problem. Maybe the person doesn't want to lose weight. Don't be so rude. :x
+
Get It Right
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:11 PM
Post #6

It's the law of nature. You gain weight in America, you lose weight in Sweden. All we eat here is lingonberries.
+
Rellstar
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:16 PM
Post #7

Well you seem to be eating so many berries that only your ass has chance to talk :twisted:
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:16 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Rellstar)
HEY! How do you know it's not a medical problem. Maybe the person doesn't want to lose weight. Don't be so rude. :x

Being overweight is not a medical problem for approximately 99.99% of people. Well, it's a medical problem in so far as it causes medical problems, but most overweight people are so because they consume more calories than they burn.
+
Get It Right
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:17 PM
Post #9

It seems you are the rude one assuming that telling someone they might lose weight in Sweden is offensive.
+
Rellstar
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:24 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
Being overweight is not a medical problem for approximately 99.99% of people. Well, it's a medical problem in so far as it causes medical problems, but most overweight people are so because they consume more calories than they burn.

Fair enough but I'm objecting to someone saying "oh now you're in Sweden you'll lose weight". Maybe they don't want to lose weight. Mind your own. If someone want to buy plus sizes then so be it.

QUOTE (Get It Right)
It seems you are the rude one assuming that telling someone they might lose weight in Sweden is offensive.

Yes I am being rude to you as from some of your other posts you seem to be a bit of a knob.
+
Braderunner Rennuredarb
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:24 PM
Post #11

*shrug*

I have lost some weight since moving here...I think because I cant get my Ray's New York style stuffed pizza with ham, sausage, onions, and cheese that probably weights 03kg/slice *droooooooooooooooools*
+
Get It Right
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:25 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Rellstar)
Fair enough but I'm objecting to someone saying "oh now you're in Sweden you'll lose weight". Maybe they don't want to lose weight. Mind your own. If someone want to buy plus sizes then so be it.

Yes I am being rude to you as from some of your other posts you seem to be a bit of a knob.

Well I am male so...sorry but I am a knob.
+
Rellstar
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:32 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Get It Right)
Well I am male so...sorry but I am a knob.

Oh well that's alright then. As you're a male with a knob you won't mind if I call you a w&nker then will you. tongue.gif
+
Get It Right
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:35 PM
Post #14

You know what they say...it's the best way to lose weight! :wink:
+
Rellstar
post 10.Jul.2006, 12:44 PM
Post #15

IS IT? ohmy.gif Better get right to it then.
+

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: