The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

SA's child rape shame

FR
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:21 PM
Post #1

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&am...90431418C319416

Sheena Adams
March 11 2006 at 09:13AM

More children are being murdered and raped in South Africa than in previous years, according to police statistics, which reveal that more than three children are killed every day.

Equally shocking is that statistics released by the Safety and Security Ministry also show that more than 60 children are raped daily.

----------------------------------------------------

Some of the children raped are babies of under a year old. It's becuase of the belief that having sex with a virgin will cure or protect against AIDS.
Go to the top of the page
+
Wanna-be
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:30 PM
Post #2

FR

The day they let out Nelson Mandeler was they day that SA went down the toilet. So if anybody is to blame, its that turkey, he should have been left to rot.

:twisted:
+
*Littlefair*
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:33 PM
Post #3

I like how he came out and almost instantly divorced his wife. What kinda crappy ass marriage is it that you can cope with imprisonment but marriage OH HELL NO.
+
FR
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:34 PM
Post #4

I had an argument with the editor-in-chief of Time over their cover page report on him. Some refer to him as Murdering Mandy. He killed his own people, threw bombs into their houses at 2am because they hadn't paid their ANC dues. :roll: He is no hero; he's a criminal who served his sentence. Time told me they were telling people what they wanted to hear... that he was a hero. He never mentioned the word communism while collecting money in the US because he knew he wouldn't collect as much... admitted it on a Frost or someone's interview.
+
FR
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:35 PM
Post #5

Ol' Necklacing Winnie wasn't a prize either, but she got some nice political appointment. Do you know what necklacing is?
+
*Littlefair*
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:41 PM
Post #6

I have no frigging idea please enlighten me.
+
FR
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:41 PM
Post #7

They take a tire, fill it with petrol, put it over someone's head and light it.
+
Wanna-be
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:42 PM
Post #8

FR

That term I have heard of before, if its what I think it is, but still tell me ?

+
FR
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:42 PM
Post #9

Necklacing was one of Winnie's favorite things to do to people.
+
FR
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:44 PM
Post #10

[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/images/_33659_necklace.jpg[/img]

Just before the tire is lit. Horrible thing to do.
+
FR
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:48 PM
Post #11

And from the heart of diamonds:

Reports by the South African Press Association contain items such as these:

On Nov. 11, a nine-month-old baby girl from Kimberley in the Northern Cape who survived a gang rape underwent a full hysterectomy and will require further surgery to repair intestinal damage, a hospital spokesperson said. The baby from Louisville was left unattended by her 16-year-old mother when six Upington men allegedly raped her. The baby had undergone a full hysterectomy and she suffered extensive damage to her colon and anus as well The six men, aged between 22 and 66, appeared in the Kimberley Magistrates Court on charges of rape and indecent assault on Monday.
+
*Littlefair*
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:54 PM
Post #12

Ok well I think Neclacing is 2 good for some people. some people should get head on a stick done to them and then be tortured while they completely understand what is going on but can do nothing about it. There is a lot a guy can do with a hammer and nails just ask jesus
+
FR
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:55 PM
Post #13

Interesting that they necklace people who disagree with them, but give a slap on the hand to people who rape babies. CNN has in its archive a photo from 2001 of a 5-month old baby that was raped.
+
Wanna-be
post 3.Apr.2006, 06:57 PM
Post #14

FR

You need to bring stuff like the baby Monday rape to "the hole" thread, that way you will get it out of your system.

+
Julie Ryman
post 3.Apr.2006, 07:16 PM
Post #15

And what about the mother of this child? She has no blame in this?
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: