The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

TREE HUGGING SCUM, JUST AN EXCUSE FOR MAKING MONEY!

*Las Vegan*
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:35 PM
Post #1

Greenpeace, the Siearra Club and all other friggin garbage environment "saving the planet" crap. PETA, another crap organasation. These ass garbage, NAZI organasations, have caused all the instability in the Middle East. Because of the Tree Huggers, we have not been able to build a refinery in over 30 years, The U.S. is the largest oil producing nation on the planet, we just can't refine it fast enough.
Go to the top of the page
+
*Taking A Break*
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:39 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (Las Vegan)
These ass garbage, NAZI organasations, have caused all the stability in the Middle East.

The Middle East? Stable?

Dude, what are you smoking?
+
*Kodos*
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:41 PM
Post #3

And which fuel efficient vehicle is living in an auto-cocoon in your driveway right now?????? :roll:
+
Alice Is Back
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:43 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Las Vegan)
Greenpeace, the Siearra Club and all other friggin garbage environment "saving the planet" crap. PETA, another crap organasation. These ass garbage, NAZI organasations, have caused all the stability in the Middle East. Because of the Tree Huggers, we have not been able to build a refinery in over 30 years, The U.S. is the largest oil producing nation on the planet, we just can't refine it fast enough.

bad day vegan???

http://www.google.com/search?hs=mG9&hl...amp;btnG=Search
+
FR
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:48 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Kang)
And which fuel efficient vehicle is living in an auto-cocoon in your driveway right now?????? :roll:

I sure am pleased with my car these days.
+
*Kodos*
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:49 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (FR)
I sure am pleased with my car these days.

I thought you rode a bike to work. laugh.gif
+
FR
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:51 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Kang)
I thought you rode a bike to work. laugh.gif

I do ride my bike to work. Why should that make me less pleased with my car?
+
*Kodos*
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:52 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (_amber_)
CODE
hey ok im new here but im doing a report on sweden. When i've read about sweden in these comments are just plain messed up! ok yea sure they might be a little bit stricked but hey we all are and you the one that says  they need to roll up and joint and look at the laws and junk well hey heres some reall life facts. 1) if you dont like the laws then go somwhere els! 2) like they are going to lison to one person exsually if that person is a pot head and 3) if you would just stop looking at the laws there for once then you might see all the stuff that they have made and suceeded with WITH OUT POT HEADS LIKE YOU! so yea sure i havnt been there, but what i have leanred is that they have made a lot of things happen because of the rules and guide lines they have. And here i have a question for you...if you dont like the place and the laws and the rules they have, then why the hell did you live there?! Also the people on here saying that oh its ok just to have one here and there well your messed up! they do stuff to you! God im still in school and by what i've read it looks like i know more about it then you. If you dont believe me then just think about what your doing to your brain cells...people say it makes them relaxed...yea it does but while your in your chill mode do you know what its doing to your head?! and it kills you form the inside, it makes you full so you dont want to eat, it kills your brain, it can do a lot of things to you! But hey it's not really my problem if you still keep on smoking and then finally die or get thrown into jail for getting cought, hell i dont care im just telling the truth.

Drugs in Sweden?

I wonder what sort of drugs are floating about in Vegas.
+
*Kodos*
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:54 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (FR)
I do ride my bike to work. Why should that make me less pleased with my car?

I was wondering if you were being spikey again.
+
Alice Is Back
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:54 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Kang)
Drugs in Sweden?

I wonder what sort of drugs are floating about in Vegas.

probably the ones without meat and cheese
+
*Kodos*
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:55 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Aaron_in_berlin)

Well...what does that leave [a] Vegan? Certainly not things that require a clean environment to grow.
+
FR
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:56 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Aaron_in_berlin)

I'm quite sure he's Vegan in name only. :shock:
+
FR
post 24.Apr.2006, 11:58 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Kang)
Well...what does that leave [a] Vegan? Certainly not things that require a clean environment to grow.

One could make a case that vegans pollute more... all that methane from the cows which plop to make fertilizer for the plants.
+
Alice Is Back
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:00 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (FR)
I'm quite sure he's Vegan in name only. :shock:

I wonder if FR has ever grilled an antelope on the engine of her wonderful car, they do this in the West.
+
*Kodos*
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:05 AM
Post #15

Mmmmmm...engine block antelope? Is that like beer can chicken?

Certainly...not a vegan treat.

laugh.gif
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: