The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

TREE HUGGING SCUM, JUST AN EXCUSE FOR MAKING MONEY!

FR
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:20 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (Aaron_in_berlin)
I wonder if FR has ever grilled an antelope on the engine of her wonderful car, they do this in the West.

Not on purpose and, thank goodness, not with my car.
Go to the top of the page
+
*Las Vegan*
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:21 AM
Post #17

Actually for your information, I have 5 vehicles, not one of them, except my Mustang gets over 8 miles to the gallon, hell I am buying Texaco stock now
+
Alice Is Back
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:27 AM
Post #18

I guess that shots down you opening argument then...
+
*Kodos*
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:33 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (Las Vegan)
Actually for your information, I have 5 vehicles, not one of them, except my Mustang gets over 8 miles to the gallon, hell I am buying Texaco stock now

There are so many ways to respond to that...I don't know where to begin.
+
*Las Vegan*
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:35 AM
Post #20

Actually on a more serious note, just joking with my statements, why have we not built a new refinery in the U.S. in over 30 years? We sit here and watch this idiot president that we have that wants to drill oil from the Alaskan Refuge, what do we do with this oil, we can't refine it, the only reason I have trucks that get so horrible gas milege is the fact that I have to have the ability to haul massive weight. So question? If the tree huggers would allow more refineries to built here, would we be so attached to the Middle East? Most product that comes from Saudia Arabia is alredy refined.
+
*Taking A Break*
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:36 AM
Post #21

QUOTE (Kang)
There are so many ways to respond to that...I don't know where to begin.

I'll start.

Dude, what are you smoking?

Again?

:roll:
+
FR
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:38 AM
Post #22

QUOTE (Las Vegan)
Actually on a more serious note, just joking with my statements, why have we not built a new refinery in the U.S. in over 30 years? We sit here and watch this idiot president that we have that wants to drill oil from the Alaskan Refuge, what do we do with this oil, we can't refine it, the only reason I have trucks that get so horrible gas milege is the fact that I have to have the ability to haul massive weight. So question? If the tree huggers would allow more refineries to built here, would we be so attached to the Middle East? Most product that comes from Saudia Arabia is alredy refined.

There seem to be plenty of refineries in Canada. Is it time to Canadian Bacon them?
+
*Taking A Break*
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:38 AM
Post #23

QUOTE (Las Vegan)

Hmmm...I'm sensing a pattern here...putting statements out there and then later backpedaling and saying "only joking." Are you really only joking to begin with, or do you just retreat later after someone calls you on something? Just wondering...
+
Alice Is Back
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:40 AM
Post #24

And i doubt the quanity of oil refineries in the States is going to solve any energy crisis at all !!
+
Alice Is Back
post 25.Apr.2006, 12:42 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (Married_A_Swede)
Hmmm...I'm sensing a pattern here...putting statements out there and then later backpedaling and saying "only joking." Are you really only joking to begin with, or do you just retreat later after someone calls you on something? Just wondering...

I always get a good laugh going when I start thinking about the energy crisis
+
*Kodos*
post 25.Apr.2006, 01:09 AM
Post #26

QUOTE (Aaron_in_berlin)
I always get a good laugh going when I start thinking about the energy crisis

And I feel the bile rise in my throat. Especially trying to figure out what's going to happen to the cost of raw and how that's going to impact budgets for the next fiscal year.

Oh phuck. Enough of that work crap.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: