The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Buying computers in Sweden

Good etailers sought

somethingbrite
post 10.Jul.2011, 02:47 PM
Post #1

I'm just wondering if anybody has some tips for GOOD companies to configure and buy performance PC's from in Sweden.
Normally I would buy the components and build myself but pricing (at least online through UK) is now getting so that actually buying a pre-built is now working out as better value.

As mentioned, I would also in the past have bought almost exclusively online and from UK or Eire e-tailers as Swedish e-tailers didn't seem to have cottoned on to the fact that the shipping is often the same price for such lightweight parts. (well, maybe not monitors, cases and power supplies)
However, I thought I would dip my toe in and see if anybody could recommend some good PROPER PC etailers. - I am thinking specifically of something along the lines of a swedish version of Dino-PC rather than ElGiganten or OnOff

Many thanks.
Martin.
Go to the top of the page
+
Bender B Rodriquez
post 10.Jul.2011, 02:59 PM
Post #2

Komplett.se and dustin.se are among the biggest online sites for computer parts. Inet.se, inwarehouse.se and webhallen.se are a few others.
+
Rick Methven
post 10.Jul.2011, 04:25 PM
Post #3

I have all my computers built to my spec by DCL in Linköping. They are very good and competitive in pricing. Johan the owner speaks good English
+
Kibiri
post 10.Jul.2011, 05:08 PM
Post #4

www.prisjakt.nu
+
Furu
post 10.Jul.2011, 08:06 PM
Post #5

http://www.amazon.co.uk/
+
Gordy
post 11.Jul.2011, 09:28 AM
Post #6

Hardwareversand in Germany are a good option for configuring your own PC and will build it for just €20 extra.

Don't know what part of the country you are in but I have found my local shop Net2World to be competitively priced for the components I have checked. They charge 500SEK for assembly but you will save on carriage if you can collect from Malmö or Trelleborg.

If you can get someone to trans-ship from the UK for you I've seen it mentioned on another forum that Dell's UK outlet has some great deals at the moment.
+
Opalnera
post 11.Jul.2011, 01:19 PM
Post #7

Webhallen, Alina Systems, Dustin.
+
Rick Methven
post 11.Jul.2011, 04:32 PM
Post #8

I am thinking specifically of something along the lines of a swedish version of Dino-PC rather than ElGiganten or OnOff

Well there goes one of them

Swedish electronics chain ONOFF bankrupt
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: