The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

EU national applying for swedish citizenship

No options to attach additional documents

jdavin81
post 6.Aug.2019, 09:28 AM
Post #1

Hi,
I am EU national currently applying for citizenship. I have been living and working for more then 5 years in Sweden.
I have read all documents I need to submit while applying, including that they need documents to prove that I have been working for last 5 years. But while submitting online application, it doesn't ask to attach any documents only document they ask for is my home country passport.
I also noticed that there is new rule that you DONT need to submit your passport while applying, if they need they would ask for it. That's very good news! But how to submit additional documents to prove that I have been working for last 5 years.
Any EU national who tried to apply for citizenship recently?
Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+
newkidontheblock
post 7.Aug.2019, 07:44 AM
Post #2

I sent my documents with the copy of the application that is signed. Application has a specific number on it, you can just use that number to mark your documents.
At the end of the application, it asked me to send in the passport and a signed copy of the application. While you don't have to send pass anymore, I read that sending documents can help speed up your thing as they have everything they need then. But it's hard to know with them.
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: