The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Handelsbanken debit card

Postal delivery

valeria
post 7.Jun.2018, 10:12 PM
Post #1

Hej!

Can anyone tell me how long does it take to receive the debit card from Handelsbanken, by post after you have got the SMS from the bank that the card has been dispatched? Also, can one use the card straightaway after activation since the person has chosen the PIN while ordering the card?
Go to the top of the page
+
yet another brit
post 11.Jun.2018, 09:32 PM
Post #2

A couple of days to arrive.

If it isn't a replacement card, you'll need to activate it (using a BankID via the Internet is easiest). Then it will work immediately if you have the PIN.
+
Svedallas
post 12.Jun.2018, 08:38 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (valeria @ 7.Jun.2018, 11:12 PM) *
Hej! Can anyone tell me how long does it take to receive the debit card from Handelsbanken, by post after you have got the SMS from the bank that the card has been dispatc ... (show full quote)

Did you ever to think to pick up the phone and call?

The IQ level of some of these posts...YIKES!
NO COMMON SENSE!
+
Martian
post 12.Jun.2018, 11:27 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 12.Jun.2018, 09:38 AM) *
Did you ever to think to pick up the phone and call?. The IQ level of some of these posts...YIKES!. NO COMMON SENSE!

Shut the fuck up Svedallas. If you have no help to render, just keep it locked! When has it become illegal to ask questions on a public forum? Stop transferring the aggression of your miserable life in Sweden on every poster here. How about getting laid this summer? I believe that should give you a temporary cure.
+

Reply to this topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: