The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
138 Pages V  « < 136 137 138   Reply to this topic

Merit Rating 2017 - Sweden MS Applicants

Selection Groups & Results

stacycasee
post 28.Feb.2018, 01:20 PM
Post #2056

Thanks for sharing this article, it was very informative and helpful! keep posting!
Paper shredding buying guide
Go to the top of the page
+
apoorva4oct
post 26.Mar.2018, 09:44 AM
Post #2057

Hello everyone,

I am a 2018 autumn aspirant. Since you guys have faced the process, I need some help.

This is the status of my application :

1. KTH (Engineering Mechanics): Qualified
2. Chalmers (Applied Mechanics): Unqualified

It says that I am unqualified from Chalmers because I don't meet the specific entry requirements, although I am sure I do.

The strange part is that both KTH and Chalmers had the same specific entry requirements.

I mailed Chalmers regarding this, this is the reply I got :

"
Thank you for your mail.

Kindly take note that the status of your application may show, and change between, unqualified/qualified/in progress up until you receive the notification of selection results at the beginning of April. Chalmers Admissions will not be able to answer more questions concerning your eligibility before this. You will receive a message at your account if we need any more information from you, but as of right now you need to wait until the official results are published in April.

Have a nice day
!"

Is it common for the status to change from Unqualified to Qualified?

Please help!
+
CordeliaMitchell
post 7.Mar.2019, 09:44 AM
Post #2058

I'm a writer in the best essay writing company. It was my dream to be a famous writer. Now I'm almost finishing my first book but I need to earn some more money for publishing it. That's why I write an essay for students. I really like it and if you need my help you're welcome.
+

138 Pages V  « < 136 137 138
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: