The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Good curry in Malmö

*thepeacock*
post 15.Jul.2007, 07:00 AM
Post #1

Can anyone recommend what they think is the best curry house in Malmö ? Thanks.
Go to the top of the page
+
Northernline
post 23.Jul.2007, 09:37 AM
Post #2

That really is the one curry house that stands out amongs the rest. It's on Södra Förstadsgatan, close to Möllevångstorget. It's not a proper sit down restaurant though; it's concept is simple: 3 meat dishes and 3 vegetarian dishes. You choose one of each and you get it with rice and the sauces, all for 50 kr! Better value than that you can't find. Plus the owner is a really great guy, always chatty and making you feel welcome.
There are others, but the proper restaurants are not that good by UK standards and newer ones have come up to copy Ganesh's concept, but some of those are terrible.
Bon appetit!
+
*Sandyclaws*
post 23.Jul.2007, 01:34 PM
Post #3

dont know much about restaurants in Malmö. I know in Copenhagen the Indian food has been altered to fit the Danish taste...(in fact most foreign cuisines) so, i make my own curry.
+
Northernline
post 27.Jul.2007, 09:58 AM
Post #4

I've been trying to get Ganesha to serve alcohol, eg Cobra, Kingfisher, but the prop says it's too much hassle with the license
+
*Sandyclaws*
post 27.Jul.2007, 10:07 AM
Post #5

Are you sure it's the LICENSE they care about? :wink:

*Sandyclaws<-- loves Jackie Chan in Drunken Master*
+
Northernline
post 27.Jul.2007, 11:19 PM
Post #6

At least they could serve alcohol-free; just need that ice-cold lager taste/feel down my throat as I'm eating a Rogan Josh... laugh.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: