The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Teacher in Sweden reported to police for ejecting

ejecting rude pupil

Gjeebes
post 16.Mar.2019, 06:38 PM
Post #1

https://www.thelocal.se/20190316/teacher-in...-ejecting-pupil

Way to go Meatballs! You're finally living the high-life, mission complete.

You've cultivated the ultimate entitlement culture.

Something you've been working towards at least since the 70's.

""There's a risk that we can get to an untenable situation where almost anything can constitute an offence," she said. "We need to define clearly what an offence is.""

Far too late for that, you idiots!

Intent doesn't play a role, unfortunately, anymore, ever since the Twittiot outrage culture bred the guilty-by-simply-being-accused phenomenon, which the Meatballs have embraced like no other...
Go to the top of the page
+
Bsmith
post 16.Mar.2019, 06:51 PM
Post #2

No wonder there are teacher shortages.
+
Gjeebes
post 16.Mar.2019, 07:00 PM
Post #3

I would imagine, after observing the Meatballs directly for 6 years, that the Meatballs will resort to some serious virtue-signalling here, since it's all they have left.

This means the teachers involved will be fired and then socially castrated for trying to uphold "standards", and the ass-hole punk kid will be given an honorary Professorship in the field of his choosing.

And as an additional gesture of exaggerated goodwill, the Meatballs will finally (fast-track) approve the family unification, whereby the parents, of said parents, and 28 close relatives, will finally be able to join them in the Meatball party in which they find themselves, after already waiting 12 years for their applications to be processed.
+
intrepidfox
post 16.Mar.2019, 08:36 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 16.Mar.2019, 07:00 PM) *
I would imagine, after observing the Meatballs directly for 6 years, that the Meatballs will resort to some serious virtue-signalling here, since it's all they have left.T ... (show full quote)

Typical Sweden. Before i used to be pissed of with your posts but after living here for 30 years, you are spot on with many of your comments. I wish i could win the lottery and get out
+
Svedallas
post 16.Mar.2019, 09:21 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 16.Mar.2019, 08:36 PM) *
Typical Sweden. Before i used to be pissed of with your posts but after living here for 30 years, you are spot on with many of your comments. I wish i could win the lottery and get out

Agreed.

Sweden is a downward slope.

Still no news about the increase in knife attacks going on...it's daily.

This is what happens when you allow criminals who are well over 25 to be classified as gymnasium students and have a right to stay. Fucked up.
+
intrepidfox
post 16.Mar.2019, 09:42 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 16.Mar.2019, 09:21 PM) *
Agreed.Sweden is a downward slope. Still no news about the increase in knife attacks going on...it's daily.This is what happens when you allow criminals who are well over ... (show full quote)

It´s sad. Sweden used to be great. Now there is so much crime, you hardly see a Swede or a white person, rarely hear the language when in town (just a noise like chickens), no respect, politicians that have no idea about anything, isis fighters coming back and being offered flats and jobs etc. Totally fucked up and it will get worse.

R.I.P
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Mar.2019, 10:18 PM
Post #7

VOTE THEM OUT!!!
+
Svedallas
post 16.Mar.2019, 11:01 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 16.Mar.2019, 09:42 PM) *
It´s sad. Sweden used to be great. Now there is so much crime, you hardly see a Swede or a white person, rarely hear the language when in town (just a noise like chickens), n ... (show full quote)

I agree.

Everything has turned to shit.
We have schools declining, questionable housing system, hospitals are overflooded.

The politicians don't care. They just want to get their pay so that they can go to Thailand once a year.

I am sad that going out at night anywhere is no longer safe as it used to be.
There are these refugees up to no good. And even the police is fed up with the politicians.

Lets state the fact. It will get worse, before any good.
None of these refugees will ever get jobs. They are unemployable. They will just get lured into crime, and it will continue to get worse..
+
Svedallas
post 16.Mar.2019, 11:07 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 16.Mar.2019, 10:18 PM) *
VOTE THEM OUT!!!

We did. We all did.
But election system failed us, even though none of us want this incompetent PM.
+
Bsmith
post 17.Mar.2019, 03:20 AM
Post #10

It's always darkest before the dawn...let's hope that things will start to turn around.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Mar.2019, 05:56 AM
Post #11

Optimism...

I used to have it but at this stage of my life I find it to be meaningless...

Will things get "better"???

Maybe, but for who???

The country and the values that I was born into no longer exist, at the end of the war(what war? laugh.gif ) August 1945 this country was a world wonder and example of what a united people can become...

That's all gone and unity is but a dream...

So be it...

The Western World is over and we let it happen!!!
+
Gjeebes
post 17.Mar.2019, 06:46 AM
Post #12

Perhaps I arrived in Sweden just for the beginning of this real lowering of everything there. I have only known it since it has been in this mess.

I remember not being able to find an appropriately sized flat already in 2011, and after digging into the situation, I realised then, there was already a shortage. I warned faculty that if they were hiring post-docs etc, they needed to get their names on the lists 8 months prior to new staff arriving (if not sooner), knowing that there would be problems.

This was met with the typical disbelief and it was assumed that I just didn't understand their system (you know, because Swedes are smarter than foreigners, right). No one listened, and sure enough, the problems became apparent within 1-2 years.

Swedes seemed then to have zero understanding of what was happening, and were too arrogant and proud to bother taking a deeper look. And perhaps it did not sit well with them, that someone who'd not been there very long, could see the cracks forming before they could. It is not surprising to me that they welcomed with open arms the open borders non-sense.

Anyway, not my problem now. I can only hope to make people think about what they will be coming to, when they set their sights on Sweden.

And the immigrant fiasco is but one of several HUGE problems they have happily created for themselves, but for which they can comprehend no solution.
+
skogsbo
post 17.Mar.2019, 07:41 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 17.Mar.2019, 05:46 AM) *
Perhaps I arrived in Sweden just for the beginning of this real lowering of everything there. I have only known it since it has been in this mess.I remember not being able to ... (show full quote)

I think the refugee problem was created by those countries that decided to invade Iraq, Libya etc..
Immigrant problem.. that would be eu right to travel.

The teacher; I imagine the locals click bait is not the whole story. In the UK I had at least 2 teachers who should have been sacked instantly and others who these days should be in court for assault etc.. So I wouldn't presume one article here is the whole story even if it backs your agenda. There are good and bad in every profession in every country, including unis as long as a person gets at least a 2:1 in the end no one complains.

Ps. You've still yet to say what perfect nation you left and what wonderful land you now live in? Or are you just trolling?
+
Svedallas
post 17.Mar.2019, 02:46 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 17.Mar.2019, 06:46 AM) *
Perhaps I arrived in Sweden just for the beginning of this real lowering of everything there. I have only known it since it has been in this mess.I remember not being able to ... (show full quote)

Sweden was great. The services worked, and there was little or no crime at all, and everything used to function very well.

The problems began after Reinfeldt. Persson and Bildt have both been saying for the last few years that the migration policies are naive...

20% of Sweden are from MENA. They brought the war with them. This is just the beginning of a shit show. And now we have ISIS murderers among us, who are welcomed back...

Back to the main topic. These are Afghans who are the main culprits of abuse in schools. And if not, it is one of the MENA! It always is the case.
They are rude, disrespectful, and migrationsverket has given the a "chance" to continue to stay in Sweden. So they have a sense of entitlement in Sweden. They shout back to teachers, police...they dont care, because the system is on their side.

Sweden's fault.

Disaster.
+
Gjeebes
post 17.Mar.2019, 03:00 PM
Post #15

"Ps. You've still yet to say what perfect nation you left and what wonderful land you now live in? Or are you just trolling?"

A shame how small minded you are. And an even bigger shame that you actually believe there is no place better than Sweden.

And still as presumptuous as ever...never said I moved to a perfect nation (but I have already said what great place I am from).

Where I am now has flaws, but I'll take those any day over those I left behind in idiot-stick Meatballia.
+

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: