The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Honestly...How does someone gets a girlfriend in Sweden

zacost
post 1.Feb.2008, 10:51 PM
Post #1

Dear readers,

I am really confused, I have traveled the world, I ve met with different cultures and races but I still cant find my place in Sweden.

How does someone really get a girl in this country? people appear to be too serious here, they are very polite, intellectual, educated but there is just something missing!
I am French from African origins and I do speak good English from my previous stays in the USA and Canada. I am 34 years and quite ok looking...but I have tried all possible best known approach here, it's hard with these ladies...they speak well, have fun with u, give u their numbers but NEVER answer you back!

Am I the only one witnessing this "horrible" and "hypocritical" attitude from swedish ladies?...sorry I don't mean to be rude, I am just trying to understand.

I really need to hear from u all...

Thanks for taking your time for reading my post.

Regards.

The confused man...
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 1.Feb.2008, 11:13 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (zacost)
Dear readers,

I am really confused, I have traveled the world, I ve met with different cultures and races but I still cant find my place in Sweden.

How does someone really get a girl in this country? people appear to be too serious here, they are very polite, intellectual, educated but there is just something missing!
I am French from African origins and I do speak good English from my previous stays in the USA and Canada. I am 34 years and quite ok looking...but I have tried all possible best known approach here, it's hard with these ladies...they speak well, have fun with u, give u their numbers but NEVER answer you back!

Am I the only one witnessing this "horrible" and "hypocritical" attitude from swedish ladies?....sorry I don't mean to be rude, I am just trying to understand.

I really need to hear from u all...

Thanks for taking your time for reading my post.

Regards.

The confused man...

So! No French/African, American and Canadian women never called you back?

Gee, I wonder why?

Oh, I know!

Swedish women are the only "horrible and hypocritical" women on this planet.

That's too bad. you seem like such a winner to me. :evil:
+
*Guest*
post 2.Feb.2008, 12:19 AM
Post #3

Dear friend.

You are not alone. Many of us who ended up in this god forgotten place feel the same. Once I met a man from Mexico who had his own firm, money, car and all other material things which make a person successful and desirable in the eyes of women and he told me he was so disappointed with Swedish women that he promised himself he will never touch them again. Instead he started to meet women from South America and Spain.

But let us see the conditions an ordinary Swedish child is growing in.
A Swedish child spends the biggest part of his time at a day care centre and first in the afternoon parents take him or her back home. They are already so tired they are unable to take a stroll with her or do other activities. Usually, both parents have to work if they want to survive in this paradise on Earth and when they are at home there is not so much time left to play with children. Nowadays they can give her a computer instead and let her spend some hours in front of the machine.

When she is 13 or 14 a Swedish girl makes her first sexual debut not only because her body tells her it is the time but because she feels pressure from the other girls.
Until she is twenty she lives her life fully believing life is only worth when one is young and beautiful.

She has tried everything and nothing is more interesting.
All things which were taboo and forbidden in the past are now normal and there is no excitement any more. She can try group sex, triangle sex, or lesbian and all these things will leave her bored after some time.

She is used to change things: clothes, mobile phones, cars so why should she keep a man for a long time when there are thousands of men outside who will finally give her an orgasm and find her G spot.

The majority of them do not believe in God nor do they read about moral and ethics in school. What they learn about life is usually from their friends and sometimes from their parents if their have enough time. And of course there are papers full of news about celebrities.

The most important thing is to make them so empty that they are ready to spend more and more and try more things which will never give them satisfaction. They are nothing more but pawns in a game called profit..
Although feminism is so strong here many women are treated without respect and they also treat men as disposable nappies.
Finally when they think the time has come to marry they do not understand they are so damaged from the past that their matrimonial life is doomed to failure.

Many of immigrants when they come here believe that a woman with a beautiful face automatically means nice soul but later they understand how naive their were.

After more then 14 years in Sweden I simply ignore Swedish women. They do not exist in my sphere of interest. Life is so short to spend it on people who believe that pleasure is the highest and final goal of human existence and who will leave you as soon as you get problems.
Many of them have never heard about the word "sacrifice".
+
eagle
post 2.Feb.2008, 12:58 AM
Post #4

:evil: Why don`t you go back to where you came from if you hate the beautiful Sweden so much!!
+
*Guest*
post 2.Feb.2008, 01:04 AM
Post #5

eagle

Where have you been all these days and weeks?
I thought you got lost in the dark Swedish winter without sun.
Now I cannot sleep when I know you are there shining in the night!
+
Guarauno
post 2.Feb.2008, 03:43 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (High Priest Bang)
Dear friend.

You are not alone. Many of us who ended up in this god forgotten place feel the same. Once I met a man from Mexico who had his own firm, money, car and all other material things which make a person successful and desirable in the eyes of women and he told me he was so disappointed with Swedish women that he promised himself he will never touch them again. Instead he started to meet women from South America and Spain.

But let us see the conditions an ordinary Swedish child is growing in.
A Swedish child spends the biggest part of his time at a day care centre and first in the afternoon parents take him or her back home. They are already so tired they are unable to take a stroll with her or do other activities. Usually, both parents have to work if they want to survive in this paradise on Earth and when they are at home there is not so much time left to play with children. Nowadays they can give her a computer instead and let her spend some hours in front of the machine.

When she is 13 or 14 a Swedish girl makes her first sexual debut not only because her body tells her it is the time but because she feels pressure from the other girls.
Until she is twenty she lives her life fully believing life is only worth when one is young and beautiful.

She has tried everything and nothing is more interesting.
All things which were taboo and forbidden in the past are now normal and there is no excitement any more. She can try group sex, triangle sex, or lesbian and all these things will leave her bored after some time.

She is used to change things: clothes, mobile phones, cars so why should she keep a man for a long time when there are thousands of men outside who will finally give her an orgasm and find her G spot.

The majority of them do not believe in God nor do they read about moral and ethics in school. What they learn about life is usually from their friends and sometimes from their parents if their have enough time. And of course there are papers full of news about celebrities.

The most important thing is to make them so empty that they are ready to spend more and more and try more things which will never give them satisfaction. They are nothing more but pawns in a game called profit..
Although feminism is so strong here many women are treated without respect and they also treat men as disposable nappies.
Finally when they think the time has come to marry they do not understand they are so damaged from the past that their matrimonial life is doomed to failure.

Many of immigrants when they come here believe that a woman with a beautiful face automatically means nice soul but later they understand how naive their were.

After more then 14 years in Sweden I simply ignore Swedish women. They do not exist in my sphere of interest. Life is so short to spend it on people who believe that pleasure is the highest and final goal of human existence and who will leave you as soon as you get problems.
Many of them have never heard about the word "sacrifice".

Don´t know if you´re serious but it´s funny the way you analize swedish girls.
+
The Green Turtle
post 2.Feb.2008, 03:55 AM
Post #7

why are you all being so mean to zacost??

everyday people on this forum bitch and moan about sweden... why cant this guy??
+
Uncle Sam
post 2.Feb.2008, 05:10 AM
Post #8

These guys were wankers in their homelands, and they thought that things would change if they went somewhere else, but it didn't work out. Now, they are mad that hand lotion is not a government entitlement.
+
lolly
post 2.Feb.2008, 05:16 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (mofo)
why are you all being so mean to zacost??

everyday people on this forum bitch and moan about sweden... why cant this guy??

It's the pattern of the way things are

personA "wha wha i hate sweden, it's men, it's women, the employers, the language, the weather"
Forum reply "why don't you try ... (insert numerous suggestions here])"
personA "wahwah you all still suck, none of this works, you're all racist/boring/trapped in your little perfect white skinned swedish lives"
Forum reply "oh one of THOSE - stfu and git lost"

now everyone skips the helpful suggestion part and gets down to the stfu and git lost bit. saves time, energy and bandwidth and I am sure some amazon rainforest out there is breathing a sigh of relief with some newly gained carbon credits.

:roll: :twisted:
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 2.Feb.2008, 09:33 AM
Post #10

Zacost at least seems to be asking for help rather than doing a bitchwhine a la Bang. BTW am I the only one now skipping his longer posts as I just can't be arsed to spend more than a few seconds on his repetitive self-pity?

Sorry, can't help as I'm not good at pulling Swedish girls myself.
+
Streja
post 2.Feb.2008, 11:30 AM
Post #11

Try falling in love first or becoming even slightly interested in someone rather than just pulling. If all the Swedish girls you meet are well educated maybe they want to be around intelligence.
+
Fishtank
post 2.Feb.2008, 11:41 AM
Post #12

Zacost...

If you are serious about swedish girls, then first get serious about being part of the country you are living in.

What I could gather from your post is you have been to many countries in world and perhaps you got your way with local women and so you expect same from swedish woman. Thats sounds like ego...

And Streja is right.. i second what she said. 100% true.

And instead of trying to find whats problem with swedish girls, why don't you try to find out whats wrong from your side... Inside out approach...
+
Juniperboy
post 2.Feb.2008, 11:54 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (zacost)
Dear readers,

How does someone really get a girl in this country? ...

Simple solution ... try swedish men instead , you wont find much of difference smile.gif ...except missing one hole ...
+
ejdavid
post 2.Feb.2008, 07:00 PM
Post #14

zacost - You wrote: "How does someone gets a girlfriend in Sweden?"

Just like anyplace else in the world. Money. Its genetic you know. Men choose women with specific pysical characteristic and proportions that correspond to healthy child bearing.

Women, on the other hand, are genetically programmed to be attracted to men with resources to provide for her and the kids.

You just can not get around this fact. My best advice? Save up your money. Buy an expensive used car, and a place (even a small one) in a fancy neighborhood, and dress well.

Doesn't hurt any to hint at a good return on your investments, and spend some time at classy bistroes.
+
Stebro
post 2.Feb.2008, 09:31 PM
Post #15

try blocket, that's what I did, it worked fine until she flew out the window
+

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: