The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Private Security Companies

Job hunting

jonnymcv6
post 27.Jan.2010, 11:36 PM
Post #1

Hi folks,

A quick message to see if can help me find details of any Private Security Companies here in Sweden. Ive been scanning the internet and just found one, Gothia Protection. I was hoping their would be alot more.

Any help no matter how small would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers J biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Furu
post 28.Jan.2010, 02:43 AM
Post #2

http://www.securitas.com/en/
+
john1981uk
post 17.Mar.2010, 03:20 PM
Post #3

How did your search go?

I'm working for a security company in London at the moment but I'm moving in June.
+
Mpf
post 17.Mar.2010, 06:52 PM
Post #4

I went down this road, being ex services but was knocked back each and everytime for the same reasons. Swedish language and citizenship. Citizenship for government companies and I am sure Swedish C or possibly B is need for any other company. Something to do with being able to give evidence in court if needed.
+
Rick Methven
post 17.Mar.2010, 07:02 PM
Post #5

Its a mafia,

My son did his his Swedish military service in a guards unit, which is where most security people are recruited from and was recommended to a Security firm by his CO he was one of 60 applying for the same job wink.gif
+
john1981uk
post 17.Mar.2010, 07:17 PM
Post #6

Well, to be honest that sounds bad for getting a security in Sweden, I'm actually quite glad as even though it's the only thing I've done for the past 4 years, I'm bored of it!

Especially over here in the UK, everyone in the job is automatically labelled as an idiot or jobsworth.

Ah well, I shall just have to try and get a job in a different field, preferably one that differs on day to day, maybe working outside. Fed up of office buildings and snotty financial people!
+
Rick Methven
post 17.Mar.2010, 07:21 PM
Post #7

Generally, in Sweden Security either means Securicor or a Bouncer laugh.gif
+
john1981uk
post 17.Mar.2010, 07:44 PM
Post #8

I was in the council building in Gothenburg last month where the better half (she's Swedish) was registering our intent to marry. The security in there looked pretty hard core even though they were just chatting between themselves. Saw a few walking around the shopping streets. Completley different from over here. They have the same equipment as our police!
+
Streja
post 17.Mar.2010, 08:56 PM
Post #9

ok read this after the private msg

check this out

http://pb.arbetsformedlingen.se/Standard/S...76D0%29%26ps%3d
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: