The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Assembly Jobs in Malmö

Looking for a job?

krigeren
post 19.Jan.2010, 03:09 PM
Post #1

I just received a new contract to staff several assembly positions throughout January and February.

4 people will start working as early as next Monday.

The first round of interviews and testing will be this Friday.

Job Description.

You will be working in an assembly environment either with mechanical or electronic assembly.
It is a limited duration contract lasting from 1 to 6 months.
Pay rate is standard union...about 20,000 SEK a month.

Requirements.

1. You must be able to read work descriptions in Swedish and communicate in Swedish. (I am working on some longer term contracts where this will not be so important).

2. You should be very good with your hands. I highly prefer people who have experience in assembly or manufacturing.

3. You must be highly motivated and have a positive mental attitude.

4. You need to be registered with Arbetsförmedlingen and eligible for either their instegsjobb or nystartsjobb program.

5. Do not expect this position to turn into a full time job however, if you turn out to be a great worker and maintain eligibility in these programs I will do my best to staff you somewhere else.

Please PM me if you meet all of the requirements and are interested.

Hope I can help get some of you jobs and get to know more of you face to face.
Go to the top of the page
+
Nemesis
post 19.Jan.2010, 04:48 PM
Post #2

You state only instegsjobb or nystartsjobb people are eligable.

Why are you not employing people who do not qualify for instegsjobb or nystartsjobb?

Very few here would be eligable.
+
krigeren
post 19.Jan.2010, 05:15 PM
Post #3

Contrary to your conclusion I received several PM's over the course of a day or so to a related post.

Economics is the reason to staff people eligible for the programs. If a company can receive a subsidy of 12,000 to 15,000 SEK for entry level positions they can afford to hire more people.

Generally I hire Eastern Europeans for these positions but from some research I have been doing on job applicants in Sweden who are fluent in English but only have a) A slight understanding of Sweish or cool.gif Have good "bra" Swedish skills(the other options are very good and fluent) ..well that cleavage is about 20 percent of All unemployed people in Sweden.

Comparatively...Fluent German, French, Arabic, Spanish, Finnish whom are also "lite" and "bra" in Swedish each only constitute a very small percentage of those unemployed here. Even when dialing it up a notch to very good Swedish the percentages only budge a little.

So unequivocally the highest percentage of unemployed people who are fluent in a language other than Swedish and in the learning process or with limited knowledge of Swedish are those who are fluent in English. They may be fluent in other languages as well but English is the common ground here in Sweden after Swedish for unemployed people.

These very such people are likely to be in Swedish courses or been unemployed for over a year or arrived here in under the last three years...which are categories which makes one eligible for the aforementioned programs.
+
Etheric
post 19.Jan.2010, 05:53 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (krigeren @ 19.Jan.2010, 05:15 PM) *
Economics is the reason to staff people eligible for the programs. If a company can receive a subsidy of 12,000 to 15,000 SEK for entry level positions they can afford to hire more people.

Not shit. You pay them 20,000 SEK of which 12,000 to 15,000 comes from the government. I am not sure what the other employment costs are (employeres NI etc), but that is some serious cheap labor.

I hope they are picking up some useful skills anyway...
+
krigeren
post 19.Jan.2010, 06:14 PM
Post #5

Outside of that 20,000 are employer taxes and employer related expenses...the hard costs of which are about 38 percent. On top of that there are contract carrying costs such as paying for sick leave and the administrative overhead that goes with supporting the labor. So for example the costs to an employer for someone 20,000 SEK a month is roughly 50% on top of that before any incentives are calculated in.

These programs are just about the best money a government can spend on getting people employed as it leaves it in the hands of private industry to create profitable jobs and government to do what it is reasonably good at...subsidizing various sectors of the economy.
+
*seby_angel22*
post 2.Aug.2010, 12:22 PM
Post #6

Hello,

I hope the job is still available. My name is Anghel Alexandru Sebastian, and I am looking forward to speak with you regarding the job. My email address is seby_angel22@yahoo.com and my phone number is 0720034662. Please feel free to email or call me anytime if the job is still available.
+
Puffin
post 2.Aug.2010, 01:08 PM
Post #7

I think that you are likely to be too late guys -OP was advertising for people for 1-6 months - almost 8 months ago!

It might be better to use the PM function and set OP a personal message than to post personal phone and e-mail details which will attract scam artists
+
kaze
post 2.Aug.2010, 09:56 PM
Post #8

Plus coming in and asking for people to mail you=not good.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: