The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Two full-time contracts at the same time

Is it possible?

the_austrian
post 29.Sep.2018, 01:08 PM
Post #1

Hi all,

I was laid off by my previous employer due to shortage of labour in the German-speaking market I was working for, but I received a fair redudancy package and my contract will run until the end of December, even though I do not need to work anymore.

Now, I have received a new job offer to start working on the 1st of November, also full-time.

I asked Skatteverket, but no response. Do you know if it is possible to have two full-time contracts overlapping for these two months?

If you have any knowledge about this, I would highly appreciate your response.

Thank you and kind regards
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 29.Sep.2018, 01:40 PM
Post #2

No problem, You got your redundancy and are now unemployed. Off course you can take the job
+
the_austrian
post 30.Sep.2018, 07:27 AM
Post #3

Great, thank you so much for your answer!
+
john.boy
post 1.Oct.2018, 05:46 AM
Post #4

Unless you specifically have it in writing that any redundancy (or extended notice period?) will continue to be paid regardless if you find another job and start working before any contracted period has expired, then you might find that you do not get paid the remainder by your current employer.
+
wondering_again
post 1.Oct.2018, 10:33 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (the_austrian @ 29.Sep.2018, 12:08 PM) *
Hi all,I was laid off by my previous employer due to shortage of labour in the German-speaking market I was working for, but I received a fair redudancy package and my contrac ... (show full quote)

It is fine I also agree but I think the tax is quite high as your income is above a certain level and you need to pay a fair bit
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: