The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >   Reply to this topic

35 different second-hand homes in 10 years

The reality for those who can't have first-hand

skogsbo
post 4.Mar.2019, 06:42 AM
Post #106

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 4.Mar.2019, 01:40 AM) *
What organ we talking about?

The UK is just changing the law, you need to opt out of organ donation.

On that note, has Spain donated a right complaining organ to sweden?
Go to the top of the page
+
Uncle Fred
post 4.Mar.2019, 12:08 PM
Post #107

I think "pepitoAndalucia" is a donated organ. laugh.gif
+
ChocOwl
post 4.Mar.2019, 02:30 PM
Post #108

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 4.Mar.2019, 02:40 AM) *
What organ we talking about?

Bodily organs, not musical instruments. Obviously it is also possible to donate musical organs but Spain is not a world leader in this area as far as I know.

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 4.Mar.2019, 02:47 AM) *
Yeah, are the donations voluntary???

They have a system that presumes consent so you need to actively opt out if you don't want to donate
+
skogsbo
post 4.Mar.2019, 02:39 PM
Post #109

Does this explain peps view of Spanish housing availability. Are Spaniards killing each other to guarantee organ donations for needy relatives and friends? Thus freeing up housing.

Not sure if this explains his tourism claims, you wouldn't want the liver or kidney of the average costa whatever summer tourist.
+
GamlaSkogHisingHope
post 4.Mar.2019, 03:26 PM
Post #110

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 4.Mar.2019, 06:42 AM) *
The UK is just changing the law, you need to opt out of organ donation.. On that note, has Spain donated a right complaining organ to sweden?

The new law affects England only, not the UK.
+
skogsbo
post 4.Mar.2019, 03:46 PM
Post #111

QUOTE (GamlaSkogHisingHope @ 4.Mar.2019, 02:26 PM) *
The new law affects England only, not the UK.

True. I think it already exists in the other counties/countries of the UK. wink.gif
+
Uncle Fred
post 4.Mar.2019, 05:00 PM
Post #112

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 4.Mar.2019, 03:46 PM) *
True. I think it already exists in the other counties/countries of the UK. wink.gif

https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/faq/is-org...n-law-changing/
+
skogsbo
post 4.Mar.2019, 05:31 PM
Post #113

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 4.Mar.2019, 04:00 PM) *

Wales leads the way!
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 4.Mar.2019, 06:42 PM
Post #114

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 4.Mar.2019, 01:08 PM) *
I think "pepitoAndalucia" is a donated organ. laugh.gif

I think sweden is a failure.

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 4.Mar.2019, 03:39 PM) *
Does this explain peps view of Spanish housing availability. Are Spaniards killing each other to guarantee organ donations for needy relatives and friends? Thus freeing up hou ... (show full quote)

How Spain Became the World Leader in Organ Donations
https://www.newsweek.com/2015/02/20/spain-h...ons-305841.html

That's the stuff sweden sucks at. Empathy. But seeing your comments you are pros at passive aggression and hiding your corrupt housing system.

Then you go to Spain to get drunk and behave like animals with no manners.

I remember a swede got drunk and didn't want to pay the bill. The security guy came and asked him that he had to pay the bill, the swede behave like if he didn't understand..which is very typical of swedes when something is not convenient. Just look at the losers in this forum.
The guard grabbed his racist face and slapped him so hard that he bounced against the wall... That swede paid the bill ;-)

Epic, I wish I had a camera to record it.

Swedes are top of the world in sweden but then they go to Spain to behave like they truly are. LOL. Bunch of neo...naz...sorry. Neo liberals.
+
Uncle Fred
post 4.Mar.2019, 06:58 PM
Post #115

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 4.Mar.2019, 06:42 PM) *
I remember a swede got drunk and didn't want to pay the bill. The security guy came and asked him that he had to pay the bill, the swede behave like if he didn't under ... (show full quote)

I saw the same thing in London a couple of year back, only this time it was 2 Spaniards. laugh.gif

You ever been to India by any chance.

Still waiting for you to answer my questions.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 4.Mar.2019, 07:15 PM
Post #116

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 4.Mar.2019, 07:58 PM) *
I saw the same thing in London a couple of year back, only this time it was 2 Spaniards. laugh.gif . You ever been to India by any chance.. Still waiting for you to answer my questions.

In Spain it's common to see swedes who get drunk and then want to leave without paying. It's plague.

We always bring security guards to make them see that we live in a civilized country where people have manners not a place like sweden where people don't even know who to queue to get on the bus.

But usually force in required and that day specially was really funny because that poor swedish bastard was so drunk and looked so pathetic and then the security guard slapped him in the face. The funny thing is he didn't even react, typical not surprising, you are only brave behind other people's backs.

We are invaded by swedes who don't pay and get drunk. It's so common. Makes me wonder what kind of savages you swedes are. No surprised of course. I mean I guess that viking mindset of rapping, killing, betraying and backstabbing must still be in your genes.

Look what an American think of swedes
https://youtu.be/b2N7nuBQPxA
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 4.Mar.2019, 07:25 PM
Post #117

Yawn, zzzzzzzz...
+
skogsbo
post 4.Mar.2019, 08:00 PM
Post #118

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 4.Mar.2019, 05:42 PM) *
I think sweden is a failure. How Spain Became the World Leader in Organ Donationshttps://www.newsweek.com/2015/02/20/spain-h...ons-305841.htmlThat's the stuff sweden sucks ... (show full quote)

I remember some Spaniards trying to sleep in the Torino hut for free, the argument between them and the Italian warden was stunning. It involved references to Mussolini and Franco, the works ... brilliant. A pre mobile phone video master class of high volume theatrical arguing.

But, I don't tar every Spaniard with the same brush.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 4.Mar.2019, 08:13 PM
Post #119

Spain is still suffering from the effects of being an Islamic country for hundreds of years...

It will be a long time before their people will be comfortable or able to fit in with normal European cultures!!!
+
Uncle Fred
post 4.Mar.2019, 09:02 PM
Post #120

It stil is Islamic, I was there last year, couldn't get halal pork anywhere.
+

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: