The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

Any conservatives out there?

Alice Is Back
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:22 PM
Post #31

but you and I both vote in red states, indiana and north carolina, mel on the other hand lives in a blue state and will have to vacate immediately the thread :twisted:
Go to the top of the page
+
*Cyberfluff*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:23 PM
Post #32

I dunno, we'll have to ask p2busm since he's the arbiter of Conservative.

I was a registered Republican too, for about a year. But they kept sending me junk mail. (Mostly to vote in the primary, not that it would do any good anyway...)
+
*Proud2busmarine*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:24 PM
Post #33

QUOTE (Kang)
You asked for it...

Thought the subject of the post would keep the idiots out

Why are you still here, then?

Ouch, that hurt :cry: I'm gonna take my computer and go home! No, wait. That's what a spineless lib would do.
+
*Kodos*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:27 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (Melanie)
I dunno, we'll have to ask p2busm since he's the arbiter of Conservative.

I was a registered Republican too, for about a year. But they kept sending me junk mail. (Mostly to vote in the primary, not that it would do any good anyway...)

Propoganda junk mail! I just love it. One day, I received a post card bearing a picture of a foetus in a womb (please don't kill me). Awwwww... I thought it was so cute, I wrote a check to NARAL.
+
*Kodos*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:29 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (Proud2busmarine)
Ouch, that hurt :cry: I'm gonna take my computer and go home! No, wait. That's what a spineless lib would do.

Hello? Hello? Can someone scrape my boneless frame off my office floor?
+
*Proud2busmarine*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:32 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (Kang)
Hello? Hello? Can someone scrape my boneless frame off my office floor?

Nah, looks good down there.
+
FR
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:32 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (Melanie)
Hey, I've voted for a Republican before too! (Sherwood Boehlert in every election I've lived in his district.) I guess I can stay.

(And had McCain ever been the Republican candidate, I'd probably have voted for him over the other choices... but no... they had to go and get baby Bush...)

[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/874.gif[/img]

Don't forget that McCain was one of the Keating 5. Should you really trust him?
+
*Kodos*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:33 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (Proud2busmarine)
Nah, looks good down there.

like ground meat????
+
*Kodos*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:35 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (FR)
Don't forget that McCain was one of the Keating 5. Should you really trust him?

McCain is a total sell out. Bush was absolutely dreadful to him in the SC debate in 200. Simply dreadful. And yet, being the "party" man that he is, he stumped for the same asshole who maligned him four years prior.

I have lost all respect for that man. If he is going to pander to someone who publicly defames him, how is he going to have the stones to represent me?
+
*Proud2busmarine*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:36 PM
Post #40

QUOTE (Kang)
like ground meat????

More like a sausage. Or, one big sausage with four little ones attached and a meatball at the top.
+
*Cyberfluff*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:36 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Aaron_in_berlin)
but you and I both vote in red states, indiana and north carolina, mel on the other hand lives in a blue state and will have to vacate immediately the thread :twisted:

But, I live in a pink county!

[img]http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/3504/e2004ny2yn.jpg[/img]

Can I stay now?
+
*Nico aka the boy wonder*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:38 PM
Post #42

QUOTE (FR)
I wish more people would understand it. Then they would see how the US violated it.

Hmm i wish the damn link would work so i can understand it and see how the Bush admin violated it.

Aaron. see how i used "bush admin" instead of "U.S"

just pulling you leg, we already smooked a peace joint wink.gif
+
*Kodos*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:38 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (Proud2busmarine)
More like a sausage. Or, one big sausage with four little ones attached and a meatball at the top.

Well, my husband does like sausage and meatballs alongside his pasta... Given the fact that he's listening to Penetration by the Stooges...I should be having some fun tonight.
+
FR
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:40 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (Kang)
McCain is a total sell out. Bush was absolutely dreadful to him in the SC debate in 200. Simply dreadful. And yet, being the "party" man that he is, he stumped for the same asshole who maligned him four years prior.

I have lost all respect for that man. If he is going to pander to someone who publicly defames him, how is he going to have the stones to represent me?

Do you know the history of the Keating 5?
+
*Cyberfluff*
post 23.Feb.2006, 11:42 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (Kang)

*sigh*

Well, if there were ever a good choice... Unfortunately, it's always the best of a bed lot.

Kang... there are politicians we respect? :shock:
+

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: