The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Boycotting Danish

*Kodos*
post 6.Mar.2006, 04:41 PM
Post #16

A Southern Season has them in the bakery every day. I treat myself when I go on a coffee bean run. They're not as good as the ones my father used to make...but they'll do.
Go to the top of the page
+
FR
post 6.Mar.2006, 04:58 PM
Post #17

A Southern Season has to be my favorite store ever.
+
FR
post 6.Mar.2006, 05:02 PM
Post #18

I used to work for a place that had a dead turkey delivered to my doorstep every Thanksgiving and Xmas. Some of us complained that we didn't particularly appreciate dead birds being dropped on our doorstep (funerals are expensive, ya know). Anyway, to be more culturally sensitive, the company then had hams delivered instead of turkeys. Some of us considred a dead pig even more offensive than a dead turkey, so we once again asked to be removed from their "gift" list. The company finally wised up and the next holiday, we all got Southern Season gift baskets! smile.gif
+
*Kodos*
post 6.Mar.2006, 05:11 PM
Post #19

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Merry Christmas! Here's your dead, suckling piggy.

I do like A Southern Season. Especially the cookware section. Great for those nagging tools that make life so much easier.

You should see the new store over at University Mall (just a few minutes down 15/501). Much bigger. And the wine section is even better than before (if you can imagine).
+
FR
post 6.Mar.2006, 05:21 PM
Post #20

Off-topic, but is the Black Mountain Gallery still at Eastgate?

For cookware, there is also a brilliant store called Sur La Table. I don'tknow if there is one in NC. They are online.
+
*Kodos*
post 6.Mar.2006, 05:40 PM
Post #21

Is that the silver jewelry shop? If so...I think they moved to Meadowmont, a new, posh mixed used development off of 54. If you're looking to live in a $500,000 flat...this would be the place for you.
+
FR
post 6.Mar.2006, 05:44 PM
Post #22

Off-topic again, housing prices have gone nuts. Your area hasn't suffered as much, but a lousy flat is about that much these days. Check out www.zillow.com. Has googlemaps with house price attached.
+
FR
post 6.Mar.2006, 05:45 PM
Post #23

And yes, it is the silver jewelry shop.
+
Alice Is Back
post 6.Mar.2006, 06:28 PM
Post #24

back to topic somewhat at least is a anti-american, anti-sematic movie playing here in germany and very popular with the turkish community and been quite controversial. But as of 6:30 pm European Central Time March 6th no turkish flags have been burnt!!

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/internatio...,401565,00.html
+
*Kodos*
post 6.Mar.2006, 06:37 PM
Post #25

Aaaah yes...another instance of beating up on the Jews.

So...here is what is on my wish list for today:

1) New despot (Hitler is soooo yesterday)
2) New ethnic group for abuse purposes
+
*Toronto 1*
post 8.Mar.2006, 12:43 AM
Post #26

We could launch the despot fashion wear. Instead of war torn clothing, come and view the new line of despot wear. Made by children and women who have very little education but can work a minimum of 12-hours a day. We pay them very little also since there husbands were either killed by being in our army or killed by our army for crimes against the state.
Yes view the new fashions and sunglasses that regular despots wear. Or the new hairstyles like the Great Leader has.. (N. Korea). laugh.gif
The new ethnic group will the Canadians. Yes we will blame it all on Canada. Those Northerners who have very little in vocabulary (eh, double-double), who are sickly nice to people who make fun of them and are the only country that has any great oil reserves in this part of the world (those bastards!!). There biggest export (besides oil) is actors and actresses, singers and songwriters who find Canada so dull, over-taxed and plainly un-cool to live here anymore. Instead they move to California to live in sunshine, low taxes and better drugs (oops). Yes the new ethnic group will be Canadians. laugh.gif laugh.gif
+
*Kodos*
post 8.Mar.2006, 01:00 AM
Post #27

We can buy the Despot-Wear at Wal-Mart right?

We will gladly return Bryan Adams and Celine Dion. Neil Young stays here, though.

*starts humming, "blame canada"*
+
me_i_sverige
post 14.Mar.2006, 01:30 AM
Post #28

from Denmark to Canada :roll:

quite interesting :x but one thing if someone is thinking to export denmark flag then plz export halal flags :twisted:
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: