The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

Iran and the Bomb

*Kodos*
post 7.Mar.2006, 05:37 PM
Post #16

Excellent article, Nico.

Your non-Zionist, Jewish pal...
/Marnie
Go to the top of the page
+
Bruce B
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:01 PM
Post #17

Why Zionism? - Because Jews could never really be at home in Europe or anywhere else in the world except Israel. And that is enough reason by itself. But if one needs another reason, it is, the Jews never left Israel. And Zionism is the promise Jews have made to themselves because the world made that promise an imperative. Israel will be a safe haven for the Jews. And if Jews need another reason why they should care and support Israel, there are 6,000,000 of them. Hank Roth

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++

Being powerless on Iran is one thing. But the fact that it was American power that had to be the turning point in the Balkans (I did not and do not support Americas action in the Balkan conflict) is a scarry thought. At least from a European perspective. It is Europes own backyard. And if Europe can not handle that load on its own. Than what else can it really handle when time calls for action?
+
*Kodos*
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:15 PM
Post #18

Oh...so you're Jewish now, too?
+
*Nico aka the boy wonder*
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:19 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Bruce cool.gif
And if Jews need another reason why they should care and support Israel, there are 6,000,000 of them.

You dont get it do you?
+
*Kodos*
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:23 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Nico)
You dont get it do you?

Nico...

No. He doesn't get it. He has never gotten it. He never will. He lives in a vacuum.

It's important to note that his opine is pure rubbish. He's just seeking to get a rise out of me. Little does he know that there are other folks on this forum with very strong opinions about this issue. Then again...Dock (he's afraid of Dock) and I are getting tired of verbally beating the crap out of him. It may be fun to watch others take the helm for a bit.

/Marnie
+
Bruce B
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:24 PM
Post #21

quote]Oh...so you're Jewish now, too?[/quote]

Geesh, imagine that, a NON -jew supporting Israels right to exist. God your evil.
+
*Kodos*
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:30 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (Bruce cool.gif
Oh...so you're Jewish now, too?

Geesh, imagine that, a NON -jew supporting Israels right to exist. God your evil.

Don't you twist my words you filthy, vile troll. And don't you dare call me evil, either.

You can poke fun, rile me until you're blue in the face. But when you start coming after me over my religion...you better watch the hell out.

Go back and answer my husband's questions, you candy ass. What's wrong? Afraid of a little confrontation with an actual man? Afraid that he is going to reveal the ass that you really are? It sucks when someone bullies you, doesn't it?

Keep it up, Bruce. I have a very looooong memory and I'm not the least bit spiteful (sarcasm) when it comes to slime like you wishing me harm. :evil:
+
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:32 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (Kang)
Then again...Dock (he's afraid of Dock) and I are getting tired of verbally beating the crap out of him. It may be fun to watch others take the helm for a bit.

/Marnie

Im afraid of Dock to.. i got my fair share of beating from him in the Anti empire thread. wink.gif
But i do however think you two are doing a exellent job with the neocons on this forum and i enjoy every minute of it smile.gif
+
*Kodos*
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:34 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (Nico)
Im afraid of Dock to.. i got my fair share of beating from him in the Anti empire thread. wink.gif
But i do however think you two are doing a exellent job with the neocons on this forum and i enjoy every minute of it smile.gif

laugh.gif

Dock's mostly harmless. He just enjoys a good debate. I'm sure you can imagine the fun at our house.

He does, however, despise Bruce. For many, well deserved reasons.
+
Bruce B
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:34 PM
Post #25

This ones easy.

You attack me for supporting Israels right to exist. Thats right, the homeland of the Jews. Wonder which side the vast VAST majority of jews would come down on here? hmmm, I wonder.
+
*Kodos*
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:38 PM
Post #26

I'm countering you because you're a trolling asshole who is afraid to answer valid questions, but quick to jump on someone because you don't like them. Boooo hooooo.

Wonder which side of the VAST majority of the forum mates would come down on here? *coughs...breast cancer*
+
Bruce B
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:40 PM
Post #27

[quote="Kang"][quote="Bruce B"]Why Zionism? - Because Jews could never really be at home in Europe or anywhere else in the world except Israel. And that is enough reason by itself. But if one needs another reason, it is, the Jews never left Israel. And Zionism is the promise Jews have made to themselves because the world made that promise an imperative. Israel will be a safe haven for the Jews. And if Jews need another reason why they should care and support Israel, there are 6,000,000 of them. Hank Roth quote]

[quote=Kang][Oh...so you're Jewish now, too?[/quote]

NO, but I do believe Israel has a right to exist. So you attack those that stand up for the right of a Jewish homeland? Hows that brown shirt fitting there?
+
*Kodos*
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:46 PM
Post #28

[quote="Bruce B"][quote="Kang"][quote=Bruce B]Why Zionism? - Because Jews could never really be at home in Europe or anywhere else in the world except Israel. And that is enough reason by itself. But if one needs another reason, it is, the Jews never left Israel. And Zionism is the promise Jews have made to themselves because the world made that promise an imperative. Israel will be a safe haven for the Jews. And if Jews need another reason why they should care and support Israel, there are 6,000,000 of them. Hank Roth quote]

[quote=Kang][Oh...so you're Jewish now, too?[/quote]

NO, but I do believe Israel has a right to exist. So you attack those that stand up for the right of a Jewish homeland? Hows that brown shirt fitting there?[/quote]

Bruce...

You don't care about Israel. You are here to discuss S-W-E-D-E-N, remember?

What you care about is being a stalker. A petty, amoeba minded, dickless stalker who does not take to kindly to rebuttal or retribution. You're obsessed with someone who pissed you off months ago, you wished them bodily harm and continue to make allegations to said wish to this day.

Don't insult my intelligence with guises that you give a shit about Israel in this particular instance. What you give a shit about is coming after me. It has been damn obvious from the start.

Grow the phuck up and get a life you insipid tw@t. If you had any balls at all, you would come out and say what's really bothering you, other than hiding behind random barbs, you witless gutter snipe.

By the way...I can hit "report abuse" as easily as you do. Remember that.
+
Bruce B
post 7.Mar.2006, 08:59 PM
Post #29

For the record, nobody wished anything upon you. I stated that would not care if ... Do to the fact that I really dont. Is it a law I have to care about you? No, so get over yourself. Have fun, liberal rage boiling point has been achieved. laugh.gif

Oh and I support Israel, and really dont need any verifacation on that.
+
post 7.Mar.2006, 09:06 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Bruce cool.gif
Why Zionism? - Because blah blah blah blah blah

So you support a Rascist political ideology? why am i not surprised?
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: