The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

University Insurance- Student IN

Getting that personnummer

post 22.Apr.2018, 06:09 PM
Post #1
Joined: 22.Apr.2018

Hey there!
I've read about people having real issues getting their personnummer, especially if they have dual citizenship like me. I am not sure I can get the EHIC. Still figuring this out, as I am not a resident of Bulgaria, only a citizen.

I was wondering, didn't seem to find a thread about it, is the Student-IN (university students insurance) is considered a comprehensive one for getting a personnummer? I've read the policy and it seem to cover kind of everything. Still wonder why so many students have a problem with that.

Thank you!
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: