The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

Teacher in Sweden reported to police for ejecting

ejecting rude pupil

Gjeebes
post 17.Mar.2019, 03:11 PM
Post #16

"20% of Sweden are from MENA. They brought the war with them."

Yes, the Meatballian approach to making everything sweet in life is by coating everything in sugar.

It's as if they thought they were above having the typical, expected problems, importing unemployables from war torn nations, without ANY PLAN WHATSOEVER.

Oddly, the book written by a Swedish "immigrant", "splaining" to the Meatballs how their own welfare state works, in terms of "basic" economics, was banned at the same libraries that "Mein Kampf" is openly available.

Seems like once you Meatballs are on the path to self-destruction, there is no talking sense to yous.

The book, written by Tino Sanandaji (https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tino_Sanandaji) is entitled, "Mass Challenge", for any Meatball "brave" enough to pull their head out of their ass, it might help you to make sense of the "New Country" that has been made for you, by Big-Nanny, in your own back-yard.
Go to the top of the page
+
Svedallas
post 17.Mar.2019, 03:25 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 17.Mar.2019, 03:00 PM) *
"Ps. You've still yet to say what perfect nation you left and what wonderful land you now live in? Or are you just trolling?"A shame how small minded you are. A ... (show full quote)

Who said I ever left???
As much as I do not agree with our policies, there is no country I would rather be in.

If there is any leaving, I would move to Denmark. They have their shit together.
+
Uncle Fred
post 17.Mar.2019, 03:54 PM
Post #18

Very sad reading here, it's hard to believe that it is Sweden that is being discussed.

And yet Sweden still sees itself as the perfect model, utopia.

You can blame who you want, but at the end of the day Swedes rely on the media for information.

We all know about current crime in Sweden and who commits most of it and how it is not reported.

Maybe The Local has a better chance of getting real news from this forum.

At the moment it seems we have 9,000,000 people burring their heads in the sand, while the other 1,000,000 kick their asses.

As for the teacher, well whether right or wrong, phones should NOT be allowed in schools.
+
skogsbo
post 17.Mar.2019, 03:59 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 17.Mar.2019, 02:00 PM) *
"Ps. You've still yet to say what perfect nation you left and what wonderful land you now live in? Or are you just trolling?"A shame how small minded you are. A ... (show full quote)

So you claim to know best, but aren't willing to state how or why. I think you still live here, perhaps you are even Swedish too. All bitter and twisted.

I never said sweden was perfect either. No where is perfect. But it suits me. That's all that matters, is findjng places that match what you enjoy in life. There are possibly better places than sweden, I would have said nz until 3 days ago. There are also a huge number of places that overall are far worse than sweden. Be it, healthcare, education facilities etc.

I'm content with my lot, it seems pretty clear gjeebes that you are not content with yours
+
Uncle Fred
post 17.Mar.2019, 03:59 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 17.Mar.2019, 03:25 PM) *
Who said I ever left??? . As much as I do not agree with our policies, there is no country I would rather be in.. If there is any leaving, I would move to Denmark. They have their shit together.

I think Gjeebes was aiming at skogsbo.
+
skogsbo
post 17.Mar.2019, 04:01 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 17.Mar.2019, 02:59 PM) *
I think Gjeebes was aiming at skogsbo.

Or anyone who will listen to a grumpy bitter swede. I don't think they have left, but wish they had.
+
Uncle Fred
post 17.Mar.2019, 04:13 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 17.Mar.2019, 03:59 PM) *
So you claim to know best, but aren't willing to state how or why. I think you still live here, perhaps you are even Swedish too. All bitter and twisted.

Making a judgement like this can put yourself into an embarrassing position, because a person could have personal reasons that is nobody else's business.

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 17.Mar.2019, 03:59 PM) *
I'm content with my lot, it seems pretty clear gjeebes that you are not content with yours

Good to see you are content with your life. Do you live in a high immigrant area?
It seems that because you are content that we should all be content. One thing EVERYBOBDY is discontent with is immigration, even though we are immigrants rolleyes.gif .
+
skogsbo
post 17.Mar.2019, 04:20 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 17.Mar.2019, 03:13 PM) *
Making a judgement like this can put yourself into an embarrassing position, because a person could have personal reasons that is nobody else's business.Good to see you ar ... (show full quote)

Everywhere is a high migrant area. They share them around. Half the kids in my kids class aren't swedidh. But then I'm a migrant too technically and don't some how think I'm superior just because I'm from the eu, or English speaking, or white. We are all benefiting equally as migrants here, just in different ways.

I'm not suggesting everyone should be content. But many folk complain about problems that exist in every country as though sweden is unique. Nowhere solves every problem. Sweden does need to address many things, but that doesn't many many other benefits of living here suddenly don't exist either.

Edit. For gjeebes to be so keen to bad mouth anything Swedish he should at least be capable of saying which uperior countries they are benchmarking against.
+
Svedallas
post 17.Mar.2019, 04:47 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 17.Mar.2019, 04:20 PM) *
Everywhere is a high migrant area. They share them around. Half the kids in my kids class aren't swedidh. But then I'm a migrant too technically and don't some how ... (show full quote)

There are different types of immigrants.

There are the ones who moves for work, or swedish partner.
Then there are ones who come here with nothing but the clothes on their back, and lies, who are the worst kind.

There has nothing been wrong with immigration until around 2008, is when it kind of started getting much worse. Remember we accepted many civilized refugees from Chile and Iran, who integrated perfectly well.
+
Uncle Fred
post 17.Mar.2019, 05:06 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 17.Mar.2019, 04:47 PM) *
There are different types of immigrants.There are the ones who moves for work, or swedish partner.Then there are ones who come here with nothing but the clothes on their back, ... (show full quote)

Might I add the Balkans as well, these people have integrated so well you would hardly know they were here.
+
Svedallas
post 17.Mar.2019, 05:09 PM
Post #26

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 17.Mar.2019, 05:06 PM) *
Might I add the Balkans as well, these people have integrated so well you would hardly know they were here.

I agree.

I classify them as civilized. They work hard, learn the language, and quickly become a part of society.

Religion is a huge factor that segregate the people from MENA.
The day I see a woman in a hijab having a fika together with a swede
+
Uncle Fred
post 17.Mar.2019, 05:22 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 17.Mar.2019, 04:20 PM) *
Everywhere is a high migrant area. They share them around. Half the kids in my kids class aren't swedidh. But then I'm a migrant too technically and don't some how ... (show full quote)

So I take it your a teacher, yes. Superiority is not the case lets be clear about that. I want to know how we are benefitting from migrants, because here I have an issue, please clarify.
I don't think we are singling out Sweden here, we are aware of problems in other counties.
But in what other counties do you see migrants burn cars, destroy pubic property and intimidate and attack people openly on the street. I can also tell you that the majority of migrants look down on Swedes and treat them as stupid and second class.
The problem with Sweden is migrants identities are always protected in the media while Swedes get named and condemned, that is worrying don't you think.
+
Uncle Fred
post 17.Mar.2019, 05:34 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 17.Mar.2019, 05:09 PM) *
I agree.I classify them as civilized. They work hard, learn the language, and quickly become a part of society.Religion is a huge factor that segregate the people from MENA.Th ... (show full quote)

It seems to me that many people don't understand what integration is, to me intergration is "When in Rome you do as the Romans do"

Migrants should fit in without standing out, i.e. dress like the locals, speak like the locals and behave like the locals.

Try going to Iran and taking a beer and chatting the ladies.
+
skogsbo
post 17.Mar.2019, 05:35 PM
Post #29

No not a teacher here. I meant kids as in my own kids class.
Yes there does need to be better integration but that's often the fault of the politicians and not the migrants themselves or the eu for opening the doors and refusing to sort out countries like Poland which won't pull their weight. There are last good for nothings in every country I've ever been to.
+
Svedallas
post 17.Mar.2019, 07:35 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 17.Mar.2019, 05:22 PM) *
So I take it your a teacher, yes. Superiority is not the case lets be clear about that. I want to know how we are benefitting from migrants, because here I have an issue, plea ... (show full quote)

No that is not right.
These refugees come from Sharia law. So being in Sweden is like being in a candy store.

Why do you think they have Sharia law from their countries?? They are uncontrollable.
Being sent to prison in Sweden is like being sent to all expense paid vacation!

For some of the crimes they commit here, they would suffer on a much grander scheme in their own countries.

Rape or commit burglary and you get 6 months. They are grateful for that.
That is why they keep doing it. So do you think they respect Sweden and their laws. NO.

So why would they listen to a teacher?! They have no respect for Sweden.
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: