The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10   Reply to this topic

illegal alien voting rights

Mike
post 7.Mar.2007, 01:21 PM
Post #136

QUOTE (FR)
And that's just the way it should be. Cheryl, however, is complaining at the loss of English in California. Considering that Spanish used to be the official language of California under Mexico, she has little to complain about. Spanish was lost, by force or whatever. So what, all languages are lost in the end. Embrace change.

I agree. Language should not be regulated.

BTW, before Mexico, it was Spain, and before that it was native Americans.
Go to the top of the page
+
Swap
post 7.Mar.2007, 01:41 PM
Post #137

QUOTE (Cheryl Johnson)
Absolutely not! I am a Swedish-American and live in Southern California. I haven't been in Sweden for many years but I hear people who have make comments of Swedish people have brown eyes now and Sweden will no longer be a nordic country because it is being taken over and over populated with immigration. Swedish people are not having enough ethnic Swedish babies to populate the country, etc. ... Protect your country. Protect your culture. Protect your language. Protect your nordic women because all the black and brown men love the white skinned blue-eyed blond women. Putting your country on the auction block to prove what????? Giving your country away and opening it up for taken over to prove what????? Think twice!

Hilarious... an "immigrant" in the US farting about things, real or imagined, happening in Sweden because of immigration. especially "black and brown men love the white skinned blue-eyed blond women"
Get a grip blondie! Dont overrate yourself and likes of you...
People with your kind of intellect and thought process are usually called "TRAILER TRASH"!
+
FR
post 8.Mar.2007, 01:40 PM
Post #138

QUOTE (Mike)
I agree. Language should not be regulated.

BTW, before Mexico, it was Spain, and before that it was native Americans.

Yes, and the only time the US found Navajo useful was during WWII. Then they couldn't get enough of it.

Wow, we're agreeing on something. :shock:
+
Puffin
post 8.Mar.2007, 01:48 PM
Post #139

QUOTE (Swap)
Hilarious... an "immigrant" in the US farting about things, real or imagined, happening in Sweden because of immigration. especially "black and brown men love the white skinned blue-eyed blond women"
Get a grip blondie! Dont overrate yourself and likes of you...
People with your kind of intellect and thought process are usually called "TRAILER TRASH"!

I'm not sure why Cheryl thought that it would be a good idea to post this diatribe on a site for IMMIGRANTS to Sweden?
+

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: