The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

I'll work in Sweden but I have other incomes

Is income from other country taxable?

post 6.Jun.2016, 09:10 AM
Post #1

Hello all,

I found a job in Sweden and thinking to move to Sweden with work permit. I have other incomes from other countries (such as a company stock in USA, house rent income from Turkey) These incomes are not related with Sweden in any way, so do I have to pay a tax for these income?

Simplier; can I transfer my non-Sweden income to my Swedish bank account and use this money in Sweden while I work in another job in Sweden?
Go to the top of the page
post 6.Jun.2016, 09:49 AM
Post #2
Joined: 3.Sep.2015

You pay tax in Sweden on your worldwide income.
Go to the top of the page
post 6.Jun.2016, 10:04 AM
Post #3
Joined: 17.Jan.2011

Lots of information in English and other languages on the tax dept. website...
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: