The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

looking for any kind of job

partime or fruit plucking job

amandkumar
post 12.Apr.2010, 06:16 PM
Post #1

Hi

I am looking for some part time job in stockholm or any where in sweden. I can do any kind of job such as cleaning or even some field job such as fruit plucking or planting.

If any body could help me please mail me

sureshraina1234@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page
+
Furu
post 12.Apr.2010, 07:58 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (amandkumar @ 12.Apr.2010, 07:16 PM) *
Hi I am looking for some part time job in stockholm or any where in sweden. I can do any kind of job such as cleaning or even some field job such as fruit plucking or planting ... (show full quote)

Do you have a WP.
+
Hunter66
post 12.Apr.2010, 09:25 PM
Post #3

And A Degree? LOL
+
DanielC
post 13.Apr.2010, 12:34 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (amandkumar @ 12.Apr.2010, 06:16 PM) *
I am looking for some part time job in stockholm or any where in sweden. I can do any kind of job such as cleaning or even some field job such as fruit plucking or planting.

Not much chance of you finding a job like that. Those jobs can be done by anybody, which means that there is a lot of competition for them, they pay poorly, and they'll go to Swedish speakers.
+
amandkumar
post 13.Apr.2010, 01:25 PM
Post #5

Can any body help me giving any mail id or website where i can apply...
I know that there is much competetion but i want to make a try..
+
Furu
post 13.Apr.2010, 02:51 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (amandkumar @ 13.Apr.2010, 02:25 PM) *
Can any body help me giving any mail id or website where i can apply.... I know that there is much competetion but i want to make a try..

You never answered if you have a right to live and work in Sweden.
+
Puffin
post 13.Apr.2010, 05:44 PM
Post #7

Very tricky to get this type of job - farming is mechanised to a high extent - I live next door to a potato farm and everything is heavily mechanised from sowing, picking, washing and bagging - the farm supplies a huge number of supermarkets but employs only around 3 family members

The seasonal picking jobs are often not even advertised in Sweden - usually people come on 1 motnh visas from the Baltic states.

Sometimes you can pick lingon or bilberries 'on spec' in the autum and try to sell them to one of the jam companies - however you are not sure that you will be apid - I new 2 families (10 people in total) that picked lingon all weekend and filled and entire car trailer - however when they went to sell them the guy had already filled his quota and didn't want them - they ended up tipping them into a ditch.
+
kaze
post 13.Apr.2010, 06:07 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Puffin @ 13.Apr.2010, 06:44 PM) *
Very tricky to get this type of job - farming is mechanised to a high extent - I live next door to a potato farm and everything is heavily mechanised from sowing, picking, was ... (show full quote)

Wow, this makes me genuinly really really angry.
Such a waste and it steals berrys from other people- it explains why they were so scarce when I tried to go picking last year!
+
Puffin
post 13.Apr.2010, 06:15 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (kaze @ 13.Apr.2010, 07:07 PM) *
Wow, this makes me genuinly really really angry.. Such a waste and it steals berrys from other people- it explains why they were so scarce when I tried to go picking last year!

Actually this was 8 years ago biggrin.gif - last year it was the weather

It was really a tough decision - but they had no idea what to do with a trailer of berries when the jam guys just left town - this happens in 'glut' years
+
Furu
post 13.Apr.2010, 06:16 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Puffin @ 13.Apr.2010, 06:44 PM) *
they ended up tipping them into a ditch.

Why waste, they could have donated it.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: