The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Need help regarding Shoplifting

Please save me from suicide

mtcce
post 3.Mar.2015, 01:11 PM
Post #16

Just be realistic- The police and lawyers should be able to give you an idea how serious the crime is and how it may affect you; if you're worried about visa, contact the migration board. You may also find a priest at your local church you can talk to. Call the psychiatric unit as Emerentia suggested, try and help others would be another way to stay positive.
Go to the top of the page
+
Guilty
post 3.Mar.2015, 01:20 PM
Post #17

[quote name='LLHope' post='852695' date='3.Mar.2015, 12:53 PM']You say that the you admitted the charge, and the response was that they would send a fine to you. The fine is what is called penningb
+
kokoko
post 3.Mar.2015, 01:24 PM
Post #18

Hah, I wouldn't bother contacting migration board. You won't even do any jail time. I don't expect this to affect you in any concrete way, other than being upset that you are.
For the future; most jobs don't ask for criminal record. I guess if you were to work with little kids or at a company with connection to police/military etc., then that may cause a hiccup. Even then it is a minor thing. Don't worry unless your dream job is becoming a swedish spy wink.gif
+
Guilty
post 3.Mar.2015, 01:31 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (mtcce @ 3.Mar.2015, 01:11 PM) *
Just be realistic- The police and lawyers should be able to give you an idea how serious the crime is and how it may affect you; if you're worried about visa, contact the ... (show full quote)

I was trying to contact lawyers in area but they replied they are not expert in this situation. And called police and they also said they can not say anything since so far nothing is registered in my name. And no fine record is recorded so far. They take it will take some time.
And emotionally and spritually this crime made me realize how wrong and bad person i was. And yesterday i went to local church and walked to home. Thought about so many things and gave some money to homeless people begging outside. They smiled and said "thank you". And i wanted to cry that time. But felt little better. I am sorry if i am talking about so many stupid things, It is just i have never been in this kind of trouble before, and guilt is eating me alive. And my emotions and feelings and mind all over. In one moment of time, i think clearly and try to solve this situation, then after fe minutes i just wanna hide under my blanket and cry, Then some moments i just feel guilt, and self disappointment, and blame, and feel bad... I am sorry again if it doesnt make sense again.
+
Guilty
post 3.Mar.2015, 01:35 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (kokoko @ 3.Mar.2015, 01:24 PM) *
Hah, I wouldn't bother contacting migration board. You won't even do any jail time. I don't expect this to affect you in any concrete way, other than being upset t ... (show full quote)

You made me feel little optimistic at least. :-) I used to think i would become cop when i was small. I have no idea how i allowed myself to break a law and steal. But i wont blame anything or anyone or any situation for it. It was all my stupid decision which i somehow think ok at the moment. But thank you so much for support.
+
Guilty
post 3.Mar.2015, 01:38 PM
Post #21

And thank you everyone to reading it and trying to reply me instead of judging me. This thread is only place i could talk whatever is in my mind, and keeping me going. Otherwise i would have lost it. Thank you people. thank you sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
+
Essingen55
post 3.Mar.2015, 01:43 PM
Post #22

Like other people who have read this, I think you sound a really nice person. If were in Stockholm I would offer to buy you lunch. It makes me particularly sad if you are Chinese. I am not myself, but I have a lot to be grateful for from China so I feel sad if a young Chinese person has made a mistake. But that is life I am afraid...we all make mistakes and this one isn't a particularly serious one, despite what you might think.

So please try and gradually think less about it. Consider this...if you hadn't been caught, you might have been tempted to steel other things. You received a big wake-up call, but it may actually have been a blessing in disguise.

Keep going!
+
LLHope
post 3.Mar.2015, 01:48 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (Guilty @ 3.Mar.2015, 01:31 PM) *
And called police and they also said they can not say anything since so far nothing is registered in my name. And no fine record is recorded so far.
The police do not make the decision with regards what happens. They will pass the case to the public prosecutor, who then will make a decision to either offer you a chance to pay a fine or take you to court.

Since the total value of the goods appear to be under 1000:- then it will be classed as snatteri (petty-theft) rather than st
+
Guilty
post 3.Mar.2015, 02:02 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (Essingen55 @ 3.Mar.2015, 01:43 PM) *
Like other people who have read this, I think you sound a really nice person. If were in Stockholm I would offer to buy you lunch. It makes me particularly sad if you are Chin ... (show full quote)

Dear Essingen55,
Thank you so much for support. I am not sure if i am allowed to be called nice person. I always tried to be nice to people and make people smile. But that I just thought somehow " No one seems to notice me and this store is rich anyways" and i actually thought if i dont spend money on this gift for my friend, i can go to her party with extra wine and would not look like cheap student, and she would like it more. That was what i had in my mind. Which i blame myself for forever.
Yes it was real big big lesson for me. Not only because of the fact i got caught and going to be punished. As morally, it showed me how wrong i have been going. You are right in some moments now, i actually think maybe it is actually better i get caught. Otherwise i would never understand how wrong i was. Cop who introgated me, told me "This accessories you stole is not worth your time, my time or any of this. I hope you got really big lesson. And you are already 25 and this is not act of an adult". Still remember he saying it.
+
Guilty
post 3.Mar.2015, 02:11 PM
Post #25

[quote name='LLHope' post='852710' date='3.Mar.2015, 01:48 PM']The police do not make the decision with regards what happens. They will pass the case to the public prosecutor, who then will make a decision to either offer you a chance to pay a fine or take you to court.

Since the total value of the goods appear to be under 1000:- then it will be classed as snatteri (petty-theft) rather than st
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: