The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

What do you think of mid-eastern immigrants?

Is there too much negative view?

gterreni
post 5.Nov.2019, 04:55 PM
Post #16

Hej Princesa,
I have a friend that matches your profile almost entirely, lives in Sweden, is about to get her citizenship and found her (to be) husband here.

What transpires from your topic to me is in short the fear of isolation.
What I can tell you is that, yes, like any other place there is racism and problem for immigrants. But that doesn't mean you can't find your sweet spot here. Studies locally are imho a great way to get started and get in contact with local businesses. Not less also to have a circle of friends.

Of course it will be easier to befriend other immigrants (that's what I also did) but that's just the start and the rest is up to you.

I honestly don't understand the other users here and all the spite against this country. I personally love it so far.
Go to the top of the page
+
Princesa
post 5.Nov.2019, 05:15 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (gterreni @ 5.Nov.2019, 04:55 PM) *
Hej Princesa,I have a friend that matches your profile almost entirely, lives in Sweden, is about to get her citizenship and found her (to be) husband here.What transpires fro ... (show full quote)

Thanks, very sweet to read something positive finally ^^"

Is it the Swedish people who are so hateful towards their own country on this forum or is it immigrants? (In case you know the users ofc)

Also my therapist said that some of her clients lived there and reaching mental health care is very difficult? Is that so?
+
TheExpatEagle
post 5.Nov.2019, 09:43 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Princesa @ 5.Nov.2019, 06:15 PM) *
Thanks, very sweet to read something positive finally ^^"Is it the Swedish people who are so hateful towards their own country on this forum or is it immigrants? (In case ... (show full quote)

It's immigrants who are sad that Sweden doesn't bend over backwards to give them everything they want and take great pride in talking sh*t about the country.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Nov.2019, 09:47 PM
Post #19

Sad but true, there are very few "native" Swedes here, unfortunately there are very few happy "ex Pats" here also...only those with a hate agenda...
+
Saywhatwhat
post 5.Nov.2019, 11:52 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (TheExpatEagle @ 5.Nov.2019, 10:43 PM) *
It's immigrants who are sad that Sweden doesn't bend over backwards to give them everything they want and take great pride in talking sh*t about the country.

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 5.Nov.2019, 10:47 PM) *
Sad but true, there are very few "native" Swedes here, unfortunately there are very few happy "ex Pats" here also...only those with a hate agenda...

As I said before...

I can live in America, hate the politicians, talk shit about their policies, talk shit about the people who voted for those politicians, or anyone for that matter, and still like living in America.

You can replace that country, used as an example, and apply it to anywhere.

Only you two snowflakes get all butt hurt when people talk about Sweden.

Dumbasses
+
TheExpatEagle
post 6.Nov.2019, 08:03 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 6.Nov.2019, 12:52 AM) *
As I said before...I can live in America, hate the politicians, talk shit about their policies, talk shit about the people who voted for those politicians, or anyone for that ... (show full quote)

You do understand what the term snowflake means, right? It's just that you continually misuse it so I can only think you have suffered a head trauma at some point.
+
gterreni
post 9.Nov.2019, 09:10 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (Princesa @ 5.Nov.2019, 06:15 PM) *
Also my therapist said that some of her clients lived there and reaching mental health care is very difficult? Is that so?

As one of the most progressive western countries, therapists and mental care are as common as any other doctor.
In my (short) experience you just need to ask for one and you'll have one assigned. Everybody has some sort of depression here.
Reaching mental health is another matter though
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: