The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Killings in Manchester

WTF is going on

intrepidfox
post 29.May.2017, 07:43 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 29.May.2017, 07:08 PM) *
It's just that the West is over in the Middle East, and killing their inhabitants wholesale.. Ever heard of cause and effect?

I agree with you
Go to the top of the page
+
Mib
post 29.May.2017, 09:03 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (LLHope @ 29.May.2017, 06:50 PM) *
It is a dangerous mistake to compare Compare Christianity with Islam in such a naive manner, the same mistake that many politicians, media and even followers of islam hope you ... (show full quote)

If a moderate Muslim is seen as not a Muslim, then the same applies to other religions. Religions are man made from thousands of years ago and there are various forms. Paul Pogba from Man Utd is a Muslim, but yes a Muslim at a mosque may disagree. I don't give a flying f***. And as I said, the UK authorities have to UP their game, otherwise, all the other initiatives are a waste of time. This BS, trying to over analyse everything is the CORE problem with why so many are scared to broach the problem. Simplify it to its core elements and then you can attempt to counter it. That's basic problem solving.

Yes, they have attached themselves to Islam. I don't watch SVT. If as it seems you're suggesting, then we would see a terrorist attack every day in the UK. If they're true Muslims, then attracting cannabis smoking, criminals and others who know little about Islam would be counter to their beliefs, surely. Even Al Qaeda think they've gone way over the top. So, yes, it's a death cult. To suggest otherwise, is blind.

The romantic notion is a perception created by ISIS to attract people to their cult. That's why so many try to leave after joining, once they realise the truth. Again, you're trying to complicate something that is a musch simpler situation. You're actually stuck in the past. This is 2017!

It seems you want to ban Muslims from Europe. Good luck with that idea! At least my ideas will move us forward and can be adapted to deal with the moving goal posts. At the end of the day, it's all about applying the law equally and getting the community to act, with the right support from the authorities.
+
Mib
post 29.May.2017, 09:09 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 29.May.2017, 08:08 PM) *
It's just that the West is over in the Middle East, and killing their inhabitants wholesale.. Ever heard of cause and effect?

There is an element of truth ie. drones killing innocent people, but the reality is that ISIS and others are killing many more than the West ever did. The US/UK should never have invaded Iraq. It has awoken a hornets nest.

What ISIS do incredibly well is use social media and via their territories, to groom and plant the seeds into minds of people to convince them of their ideas. That's why they have their own film studios, camera men, even a weekly newsletter.
+
intrepidfox
post 29.May.2017, 09:58 PM
Post #19

It´s a shame that we cannot just push a "delete" button and get rid of the muslim scum that are fucking up this world with their pathetic stone age pedophile religion
+
Bsmith
post 29.May.2017, 10:40 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 29.May.2017, 07:08 PM) *

The first Barbary War (1801-1805) was fought between the US, Sweden and Tripoli, Algiers, Tunis and the Sultanate of Morocco because the Barbary (Muslim) pirates were capturing sailing vessels and holding the crews for ransom. Thomas Jefferson refused to pay the ransom and thus began the war. This s**t has been going on a long time before US intervention in the ME. However, I will grant you that I believe that the US should stay out of the ME as it is a giant tar baby and nothing will ever change over there despite the trillions of dollars and thousands of lives being spent.
+
Bsmith
post 29.May.2017, 10:51 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Mib @ 29.May.2017, 09:03 PM) *
It seems you want to ban Muslims from Europe. Good luck with that idea! At least my ideas will move us forward and can be adapted to deal with the moving goal posts. At th ... (show full quote)

Works for Japan. They refuse to let Islam gain a toehold in their country as the Japanese government sees Islam as a destabilizing force. Can you blame them?

The simple truth is that the jihadists are practicing Islam exactly as Mohammad would have instructed (and has through his teachings). Killing infidels is an integral part of the religion.

I was in southern Wisconsin today and saw the Amish out working their fields and was struck by the thought of how similar the Amish are to Muslims. Both shun modern society because their religion tells them that it is evil. Both are clannish and shun those who leave their respective faiths. Both have rather puritanical beliefs when it comes to sex. Men of both faiths sport beards and the women of both faiths cover up from head to toe.

But the big difference is have you ever heard of an Amish terrorist? No, because the Amish believe in peace, and the Muslims (the so called religion of peace) do not.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 29.May.2017, 11:09 PM
Post #22

Again, Islam does not have to use force of arms to get what it wants, all it need do is continue it's birth rate in Western society...

In 50/100 years the demographics of Europe will have changed dramatically, who do you think will become the minority???

The Dark Ages are coming...Again!!!
+
Model T Ford
post 30.May.2017, 11:39 PM
Post #23

And its biggest promoter is The Donald.
+
Roger O. Thornhill
post 12.Jun.2017, 12:18 AM
Post #24

The Brits invited this.
+
Gjeebes
post 12.Jun.2017, 06:02 AM
Post #25

"The romantic notion is a perception created by ISIS to attract people to their cult."

And why is it that it works so well? In group - out group. I cannot speak for the UK, although no shortage of arrogance there, but in Sweden, Persians (for one example), are an underclass. And they know it, yet still expect respect which they do not receive. ISIS, unfortunately, gives them a voice, so to speak, someone to blame for their woes, and something to believe in. Sad but true.

Misery loves company. Cults always draw the weakest and most lost people to them.

Lots of foreign people on the fringes of society whom are likely to never be given the same chances as the "locals". Not unique to Sweden, but unique in that the Swedes only talk talk talk, and hardly ever "do".

Oil wars aside. Securing the backdoor to China (Afghanistan) aside, intolerance in our "global" societies, also helps the death cult find their idiot minions.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: