The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Change company before get my permit

Ask for permit issue when changing the company

chihiro_sen
post 12.Nov.2019, 04:10 PM
Post #1

Hi everyone. I have been to Sweden for 10 months from August 2018 to study for 1 year here to get my degree. After that, I applied for permit extension of 6 months for seeking jobs. I got my jobs on August 2019 after 2 months I applied for that permit. At that moment I have not received my decision for the permit application. The company employ me apply for my work permit and after that the migrationsverket asked me if I want to change my application to work permit application and I confirmed it. However, this company is not as I expected and I want to apply for another job. My question is how my permit issue will be if I quit my job now and let the other company to apply for my permit as right now I still have not received the decision from the migrationsverket. I've been staying in Sweden for that whole time as it is stated that I have to stay here when I applied for the permit extension. Anyone have experience with this can help me?
Go to the top of the page
+
Case officer
post 12.Nov.2019, 10:19 PM
Post #2

Since you already have an open application for work permit, you need to inform the Migration Agency whas is going on, eg. if you have resigned.
+
chihiro_sen
post 13.Nov.2019, 05:27 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Case officer @ 12.Nov.2019, 10:19 PM) *
Since you already have an open application for work permit, you need to inform the Migration Agency whas is going on, eg. if you have resigned.

what do you mean by "inform the Migration Agency what is going on"? Can it be like the last time when the company submited my application then I contact the migration agency to cancel my other application? Last time, The migrationsverket emailed me first, then I call to them to cancel it.
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: